Hunnicutt Pershing New release
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Hunnicutt Pershing New release Author: RayV PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:56 am
    ----
Greatmodels Webstore is offering the Hunnicutt Pershing for $80, with a release supposedly sometime this month (Feb 18). Apparantly the Hunnicutt Sherman book is coming out also, yet it's already missed it's release date.

Has anyone heard of additional releases? I've noticed the Patton Hunnicutts appearing here and there on ebay, and listed at slightly lower prices on Amazon.

#2: Re: Hunnicutt Pershing New release Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:46 am
    ----
Pershing would be an additional release as the Sherman re-release has been known for some months now...

I'm crossing my fingers for Firepower... I have yet to see it go for any sort of reasonable price...

Neil

#3: Re: Hunnicutt Pershing New release Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:48 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

Sherman and now Pershing!

Man I hope they do the Patton book. That is the only one I am missing that I would realy would like to have with out paying super big bucks for!

I might have to pick up a second copy of the Sherman book. My first copy is getting a bit worn and the cover is long gone.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#4: Re: Hunnicutt Pershing New release Author: TaranovLocation: Moscow, Russia PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:11 pm
    ----
Exellent news!
I also wait Stuart and Firepower!

#5: Re: Hunnicutt SHERMAN reads 1926-2006... Author: George_BradfordLocation: Cambridge, Ontario PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
Hi All;

Dick Hunnicutt phoned me a week or so ago to ask me to let people know that he is NOT dead. Seemingly Random House has reprinted Dick's copyright on page 2 of SHERMAN as 1926-2006. Dick is 80 now and lives in California still.
Dick really had nothing to do with this reprint, and they never contacted him on anything, so I don't have any fresh answers ABOUT the book other than this death typo on page 2.

George Bradford
AFV NEWS

#6: Re: Hunnicutt Pershing New release Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:45 am
    ----
Hi George! Hi Folks!

Thanks for the good news about Dick! That means there is still a chance he will do another super AFV book! Mr. Green

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#7: Re: Hunnicutt Pershing New release Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 am
    ----
Has anyone actually seen the Sherman reprint?

-> AFV News Discussion Board