Mars lander panoramics....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:34 pm
    ----
pretty cool. The last two especially...

www.panoramas.dk/fulls...mars1.html

www.panoramas.dk/fulls...mars2.html

www.panoramas.dk/fulls..._mars.html

www.panoramas.dk/fulls...ars97.html

#2: Re: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:50 pm
    ----
WOW!!!!

It's like Barstow...without the junked cars!!!

Seriously, great find!

#3: Re: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:06 pm
    ----
- Anonymous
WOW!!!!

It's like Barstow...without the junked cars!!!

Seriously, great find!

Huh...wonder who that frikkin' nimrod was?!

Oh.... ..it were me........

Neat stuff Ascout!

#4: Re: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:12 pm
    ----
Holy cow - check out the drop-down menus there for other panoramic views of stuff - "Eyes Wide Open" etc.

Didn't see any of Malibu or Huntington Beach tho....season's still early yet I guess. Smile

#5: Re: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:22 pm
    ----
WOW - a gold mine there (very few babes tho - one nice set of legs at the Ferrari Panorama)

THIS was impressive!

www.panoramas.dk/fulls.../f29b.html

#6: Re: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:35 pm
    ----
WOW These are neat.. Mars remindes me of WEST TEXAS during a sand storm Rolling Eyes
And you know I was on the moon missions. When I was a kid and all that was happening I had a lunar lander made out of old wooden grape crates in the back yard, a life support system made out of a cardboard box, and some vacuum cleaner hose, space suit out of some old insulated coveralls, I don't remember what my helment was made of. I even had the moon hop down to a tee. Imagination it's great thing to have............ Cool

#7: Re: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:46 pm
    ----
LMAO......I'm sure you were there every step of the way 1Bullet! Cardboard boxes, tubes, sticks, etc were magical things weren't they?.....a buddy and I were probably "driving" our homemade Sherman tank through the desert at about the same time you were scooting along through space in your capsule!

#8: Re: Mars lander panoramics.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:53 pm
    ----
It doubled as a tank, laboratory, submarine, Remember Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.. The flying sub yep that too.
My friends and I use to put two chairs one behind the other. Then get some old plywood and put along each side, a couple of yard sticks for the yoke.. and there you have it. A fighterjet

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:dXonVtEWHvMJ:www.cloudster.com/Sets%26Vehicles/FlyingSub/teskey007a.jpg[/img]

-> Officer's Club