Human Sexual What....??
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:11 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
okay, another question... Mr Ascout has been blessed with long-range Human Sexual Pheromones... and I (Hmph!) am no slouch myslef... my finance is from Italy...

So, who out there has traveled the world the farthest to find their mate? (It should be whose mate hunted them down and then how far away were they when you baited 'em?)

Slow stand at ~ 6000 miles... LOL

(and thanks for pointing out 'it taint B.O. LOL)...

The actual milage figures between San Diego and Florianopolis, Brasil* (where we met, but latitude is close to her home) don't fall readily to hand, but if you figure it out, let me know...I think we're pretty close.

Then again, you're not quite married, yet. I'm calling a technical until we get something on paper. Mr. Green

*San Diego - Sao Paulo is 6,051 miles as the crow flies. Add 50 minutes by jet to Curitiba plus two hours by car (90 more miles) to Mafra. So, lets call it 6,500 miles, give or take. I think that's pretty close. Of course, I have to fly through Dallas and it really takes me 24 hours, real time, door-to-door from our house to the family house...and it's one brutal trip, lemme' tell ya'.

#17: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:16 am
    ----
Whelp, need to do my math and get the US Embassy in Naples geared up!

Hmmm direct flight planner in FS9...

6373 miles, 13.5 hours in a B737 (direct non-stop) LOL...

You own the title Ascout, just looking to see if its just you and me!

Slow

#18: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:17 am
    ----
How close is her home town to Racife? One my best frineds just built a house there to retire with his fiancee' (both our lady's names are Lucia too LOL)...

#19: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:36 am
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
How close is her home town to Racife? One my best frineds just built a house there to retire with his fiancee' (both our lady's names are Lucia too LOL)...

Recife is in the north...FAR in the north. Coastal. Wink

#20: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:53 am
    ----
Correction...

Ever notice the MS disclaimers on the FS series flight planners? "Not for navigation" as in 'real-life"? LOL

Distance Chicago to Venice is more like 4000 miles and an 8 hour flight (13 hours didnt sound right, dont know why I didnt check it sooner).

Slow

-> Officer's Club