Armored Dozers Large and Small...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 am
    ----
Jens O Mehner I think I could get better pixtuers of those stencils for you but its going to be hard because of the sun but, I will make sure that I git those pixtures but it will half to wait till the next time I go on post.

#17: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:25 am
    ----
Thanks Lil-J,

would be highly appreciated whenever you find the time.

Cheers,

Jens O.

#18: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:12 pm
    ----
Jens O Mehner I am going on to post today so I need to Know were the stensil are that you need.

#19: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:24 pm
    ----
Jeff,

just the writing behind the yellow number on the cab, that's all.

Thanks in advance

Jens O.

#20: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:18 am
    ----
Jens O Mehner I thank I have what you are looking for it a small pixture but it says, "For those who died to protect freedom." And to the right of the stencils it hard to see but it says,"Who for is the will know." I was just wandering if any one Knew what this ment, Thanks

#21: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:23 am
    ----
I saw what my son is talking about, it is written just as he wrote it, so it must be a partial writing from something that was there in the past, probably before the unit went overseas. This is the dozer that is being moved to the new pad that was being installed, that I attached photos for in the MTLB thread.
Jeffrey, check your "inBox", I left you a message.

#22: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:25 pm
    ----
Ah thank you very much, Lil-J,

so that was a modern dedication and nothing that would have been on it in active service.

Great job

Jens O.

#23: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:10 am
    ----
Hey, Jens O Mehner any other things I can get you for the dozers?

#24: Re: Armored Dozers Large and Small... Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:09 am
    ----
Lil-J,

thanks for the generous offer, but I've got them pretty much covered now, and methinks I've a TM flying about somewhere- better do some more armor for the other CIAs here...

Thanks again

Jens O.

-> AFV News Discussion Board