Your site is outstanding!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Your site is outstanding! Author: retnavycpo PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:27 pm
    ----
Hi all.

I had never heard of your site, until I saw the link for it on Sim-Outhouse. I must say I am impressed! It is very well organized, and I am really looking forward to spending time on here, reading the posts, and meeting everyone. Really, really great site. Good job!

AMEC(AW) P.C. Ward, USN, Retired

aka

Retnavycpo

#2: Re: Your site is outstanding! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:40 am
    ----
Hi retnavycpo Welcome to Com-Central. Have a look around and if you have any questions or want to join in on any of the many events going on around here just holler and someone will help ya out.

and thanks for the compliment, alot of people work very hard to make this the best sim community around.

#3: Re: Your site is outstanding! Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:09 am
    ----
Welcome to our "Outhouse" Wink These guy's truly work hard,and the followers are some of the most loyal. Make yourself at home!

#4: Re: Your site is outstanding! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:19 am
    ----
Hi retnavycpo, pleased you stumbled in on our little gathering...:)

Welcome to Com-Central.

If you need an answer to anything, the guys here can provide it or if they don't know it, will go out of their way to find it.

Hope your stay is a long one Smile

#5: Re: Your site is outstanding! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:22 am
    ----
Thanks for the kind words Retnavycpo and welcome to Com Central!

-> Officer's Club