Call to Navy Recuiter...(don't move it, please!)
-> Officer's Club

#1: Call to Navy Recuiter...(don't move it, please!) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:01 pm
    ----
...it has a mild naughty word in it, but everyone will survive and it's worth it...trust me! Wink

s85.photobucket.com/al...ruiter.flv

Last edited by Doug_Kibbey on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Call to Navy Recuiter...(don't move it, please!) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:06 pm
    ----
rotflmao !

I must admit that hearing this from this end of the world with the accents and all it's a crackup

Thankx Doug,

#3: Re: Call to Navy Recuiter...(don't move it, please!) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:07 pm
    ----
It's pretty funny from here and I lived in Texas and worked Oklahoma!

#4: Re: Call to Navy Recuiter...(don't move it, please!) Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:08 pm
    ----
funny stuff

#5: Re: Call to Navy Recuiter...(don't move it, please!) Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:28 am
    ----
Hahahahahahaha

That recruiter could not stop laughing for the life of him! hahahaha

#6: Re: Call to Navy Recuiter...(don't move it, please!) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:21 am
    ----
LMFAO!
This started my day!
Thx vry much.

-> Officer's Club