STOOPY! FR8YCAT! Eat yer' hearts out....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: STOOPY! FR8YCAT! Eat yer' hearts out.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:29 pm
    ----
...he's four years old!

www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search=

#2: Re: STOOPY! FR8YCAT! Eat yer' hearts out.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:39 pm
    ----
Shocked

I'm still trying to learn how to land a helicopter in FS9 (i.e. hover and land), this kid is amazing. Actually, this was posted as a comment, and I think it is quite fitting:

This to me equates to a special form of genius which combines astonishing levels of coordination with spatial awareness. The pilot has to seamlessly transpose control actions during the display. Now combine that with dives and climbs and flying rotor first. All in all this has to be infinitely harder than Sudoku, Rubik's cube, Tetris or chess. I'm always humbled when I see something like this. Normal choppers? ... this kid would find them too limiting.

Talk about talent, that or he is like me in every way - just press all the damn keys at once and see what happens!!

Good one Ascout!

#3: Re: STOOPY! FR8YCAT! Eat yer' hearts out.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:46 pm
    ----
Notice how much time he spends flying that helicopter inverted?! Shocked

#4: Re: STOOPY! FR8YCAT! Eat yer' hearts out.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:05 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes Rookie. Laughing

Maybe he can give me lessons, I'm on my 4th set of rotor blades. Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum