'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: 'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:12 am
    ----
In your honor, and to give some of our guys a full appreciation of the remarkable about-2-mile 75MM cannon kill you made in the B-25H, we hosted a proper Mountain Bomber Dogfight - Interlaken at dawn - in CFS3.

Figured you'd appreciate the carnage!!!!!!!

Some kills were nice and clean...BOOM! Wing comes off!!

Others were wonderful, in-your-face headon-pass snapshot cannon kills at 50ft!

Chili scores a SWEET hit on Lurps, a true Master of the JU-88!

Something I know you'll appreciate..... the peotic beauty of the cannon kill...with the B-26 tailgunner peggin' away even as the pieces of his ride fall from the sky!!

She got all shot up hangin' on that B-26's tail, but she's still mean and in the game!!!!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: 'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:20 am
    ----
Wow some great shots Stoopy,lets do some more of that,maybe even twin engine cheapshot Hey if we bug him enough perhaps we could get Ascout to do a reinstall and join the carnage.

Last edited by JG300-Dan736 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: 'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:22 am
    ----
Deal!! Next weekend!!!

After all the action of the last 3 nights I'm 'bout WHIPPED..in a good way!!

Although....the man has his reasons why he don't and can't install it, so we'll simply hold these events in his honor...sound like a plan?

#4: Re: 'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:42 am
    ----
We're shoppin' for computers. Wink

#5: Re: 'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:26 pm
    ----
You know what they need? The old-fashioned love seat, where the man and the woman sat on either side next to each other but facing opposite directions, with the back of the seat offset so they were somewhat facing each other.

That'd make a perfect computer chair for a two-'puter household. You just put each computer on either side so each could do their thing and you could getchya a smootch from th'lady between kills!

#6: Re: 'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

That'd make a perfect computer chair for a two-'puter household. You just put each computer on either side so each could do their thing and you could getchya a smootch from th'lady between kills!

"Gotcha' another ear, Honey!" Twisted Evil

#7: Re: 'Joust' for you, Ascout!!!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:07 pm
    ----
Man was that an awesome match - started off good, but man does that B-25 turn like a school bus with a flat tire when she's shot up. Those JU-88s were flying circles around me towards the end there!

Won't have Internet after Thursday unless I work out a deal with Sprint - Internet is in my roomies name - need to convince them to sign me over the modem and bill without hook-up charges and such, I am stuck here until the 16th!

Later Gents!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum