The Marines Have Landed
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The Marines Have Landed Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:20 am
    ----
Just dropped in to say howdy.....

And take in some time at the O.C. for some drinks and ..............Whatever

This is a cool plane. When you open the canopy the pilot reaches up and opens it and then gives you a thumbs up. pretty nifty Wink

#2: Re: The Marines Have Landed Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:35 am
    ----
...and you're sure it's his thumb? Wink

#3: Re: The Marines Have Landed Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:11 am
    ----
Yep... I don't think a good Marine would be flipping the bird in front of the girls....Do You? Especially if you are at the wrong end of a bunch of Wild Saus who really like to .................................
PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTtttttttttttttttttttt.......SKKKKKLLLLLLIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTTTTTTTTTttttZZZZZZzzzzz

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

#4: Re: The Marines Have Landed Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:46 am
    ----
Where'd you get that Panther ???????

I've been lookin' for one of those for FS9 !

#5: Re: The Marines Have Landed Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:18 am
    ----
Right ch'yar, Lurps.....

AEROPLANE HEAVEN FREEBIES

Normally payware, but now offered to the publik at zilch cost....and a few more good'uns there in their free download section!

Enjoy!

#6: Re: The Marines Have Landed Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:04 pm
    ----
Tttttanks Stoop .... already took her up for a spin .... just gotta work
on that 2K2 panel .... Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum