THIS won't look good on a resum
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:26 pm
    ----
Diplomat found bound, naked, drunk, wearing sex toys outside El Salvador residence
Updated: 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
JERUSALEM - Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found bound, drunk and naked in the yard of his residence, a spokeswoman said Monday.

Tsuriel Raphael has been removed from his post and the Foreign Ministry has begun searching for a replacement, said spokeswoman Zehavit Ben-Hillel.

Two weeks ago, El Salvador police found Raphael naked outside his residence, tied up, gagged and drunk, Israeli media reported. He was wearing several sex toys at the time, the media said. After he was untied, Raphael told police he was the ambassador of Israel, the reports said.

Oddly enough, our own beloved JG300-Stoopy was found in similar circumstances just before his election to the exhalted position of "Boss Hawg" only a few years ago (Heidi ties a mean square knot, so it took a little longer to get him free...I think some box cutters were involved in his release). Just goes to show you how "different cultures, different values" can affect career outcomes! Fortunately, we live in a more enlightened society over at the Pig Sty and minor transgressions like those don't "hold you back" when you got the skillz! That's what it means to be a "Wild Sau". Wink

(May also account for why enlistments are up lately...hmmmm....)

#2: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:23 pm
    ----
Thanks Ascout - really, I just take the whole thing about "leading by example" to heart. Rumors that I was simply sucking up to get the "perv vote" are not only offensive, but also patently ludicrous. It's simply not possible to differentiate that kind of demographic among the pigsty crowd - certainly there's no clear dividing line as far as I can tell.

I think this serves as a sad example of another public servant who, in selflessly trying to identify with his constituency, is shamefully misunderstood and humiliated for simply trying to show some empathy for the people who've asked him to reresent them. Clearly, he knows the interests and issues which need to be addressed, likely in a VERY strict and most disciplined manner. I would even go so far as to say that the state of undress was nothing more than a metaphor, a gesture at making a public statement that he simply has nothing to hide from his people... which is very much the same reasoning behind my early-morning constitutionals around the perimeter of the Pigsty airfield in the buff. You have to stand behind your people 100%.

And, a wise warrior knows that by carefully exposing himself at opportune times, he may be able to lure any hidden enemies out into the open. Same basic principle goin' on here, bet ya.

#3: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:33 pm
    ----
See, that's what I was tryin' to say...he was, like a good ambassador, just trying to get closer to the people in his host country....getting to know them and not afraid of baring himself and his frailties in order to expose his.....humanity.

That's what I love about the diplomatic corps...and about the Wild Sau's...that fundamental willingness to share, and isn't that what this community, indeed...what Com-Central itself is all about?!

I don't know about you, but I'm thinking "Toga Party" at the Com-Central Wilderness Camp for Friday! Wink BYOH*

(*Bring Your Own Handcuffs)

Somebody remember to bring a set of keys and some box cutters.

#4: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:49 am
    ----
What is deeply disturbing .... on many levels ...... is that last time
the Boss Hawg was walkin the perimeter .... he still had that "Man-Bra"
thingy on ....... that's just not right ..... IMHO ...... Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:06 am
    ----
Haven't heard that one brough up in awhile! Mr. Green

#6: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:02 pm
    ----
I feel much better about myself now

#7: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:59 pm
    ----
Well, I'd always heard those Flying Fogies were kinda' repressed and , you know.....uptight. Wink

Laughing

#8: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:01 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Well, I'd always heard those Flying Fogies were kinda' repressed and , you know.....uptight. Wink

Laughing
mostly "up" seldom "tight"

#9: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:05 am
    ----
AHA! So you don't deny "repressed"... Mr. Green

#10: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:40 am
    ----
we of the fogies prefer the term "stymied"

#11: Re: THIS won't look good on a resumé! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:26 pm
    ----
- FF_StepChild
we of the fogies prefer the term "stymied"

I LIKE it! Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum