One in a while, you see a guestbook entry....
-> Officer's Club

#1: One in a while, you see a guestbook entry.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:49 pm
    ----
....that really moves you.

This one, over at VHPAmuseum, where a lot of my stuff is, really struck a chord, because for reasons various reasons, he obviously cannot go back while the current regime is in power, and I both can and have.

This doesn't need any political comment on the merits of the conflict, that's been done to death elsewhere, I just found it an interesting and poignant personal statement from someone that validates the sacrifice of a lot of people, even if it was not to be. It can stand alone without further comment.

Wednesday 03/14/2007 7:08:17pm
Name: Kenny Nguyen
Homepage:
E-Mail: {removed by Ascout}
Referred By: Search Engine
City/Country: Saigon/ Houston TX
Comments: I thank u soo much for the memory u had for my country and those who's sacifice their life in this horrific war for this great country (Vietnam). I still believe these pictures you posted my friend, brings great hopes from the past, back to future as more Freedom Vietnam has it use be. Until that day come when communist falls, I'll make sure I have a pair tickets and strenght,so I could travel to Vietnam.

Crying or Very sad

-> Officer's Club