Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes
-> Officer's Club

#1: Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:35 am
    ----
Hi to all,

It has been discussed sometime in the past during the sunday flights, but I think it's in the interrest of the whole Com-Central community for this wonderfull oportunity offered to us by HF_Archangel.

His offer consists of getting together on TeamSpeak and Online play for fs9 and / or IL-2.

So he can tell you as the how's and what's about orientation, instrument flying procedures and all that for FREE !

Only thing you fella's need to do is, send a PM to HF_Archangel and state what flightsim you're on and your interrest in the project.

When we have enough participants, HF_Archangel will contact you and make an announcement here on the boards as to how and when.

Also take into account that HF_Archangel has a LIFETIME experience as a REAL LIVE Air Traffic Controller, so we all could learn quite a bit from him and in the process add to our enjoyment and understanding of protocolls and procedures.

Hope you all know to appreciate this very generous offer from HF_Archangel

S!

fled
Cool

#2: Re: Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:45 am
    ----

Free? FREE? WOOHOO!! That's my FAVORITE price...

#3: Re: Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:56 am
    ----
ArcAngel is too modest, I believe he used to fly a Dash-8 for a living too...

Excellent man and very (very patient) as an online flight instructor... I would know LOL...

You can see some his handwork online at our squad web page under HFFS (Hell Fighters Flight School)... now where was that link?...

#4: Re: Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes Author: RCAF_PickleboyLocation: Pacific Northwest PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:55 pm
    ----
Very kewl... you know I will be sending in my info...
Cant wait so hurry up and join yourself

RCAF_Pickle

#5: Re: Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes Author: RCAF_PickleboyLocation: Pacific Northwest PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:56 pm
    ----
Where do I PM him at???

RCAF_Pickle

#6: Re: Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:18 am
    ----
I just happen to have that info PB... Smile

To get to Archangel's PM... Click HERE!!

#7: Re: Instuction for VOR and instrument flying classes Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:46 pm
    ----
doggone, arc, grandma was slow but she was old....

we gonner git any instruction or not?

Sheesh, a successful career pilot such as yourself should take on a few "pro bono publico" students, shouldn't he? Give back to the profession that allowed you to pretend you were actually "working" your whole life while flying that dash 8?

sheesh!..

I mean shouldn't be spreading the joy of flying around some?

slow

-> Officer's Club