How to build a 2.5 scale SHERMAN Tank
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: How to build a 2.5 scale SHERMAN Tank Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:52 am
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlUbZhsxcWI

Definately cool!!!

Cool

#2: Re: How to build a 2.5 scale SHERMAN Tank Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 am
    ----
Well, he certainly seems to have solved the age old challenge of putting the driver in the turret, LOL! Wink

Neil

#3: Re: How to build a 2.5 scale SHERMAN Tank Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:25 am
    ----
The scaledtanks site is worth reading occasionally....

www.scaledtanks.com/

Love the HA-6 material on it and puts in mind of making a replica of it. Something to do during the Skeleton Tank project as there is a holdup with it till I can get to Aberdeen and examine it.

Cool

#4: Re: How to build a 2.5 scale SHERMAN Tank Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:07 pm
    ----
Funny... Wink

#5: Re: How to build a 2.5 scale SHERMAN Tank Author: A2_Prius PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:33 pm
    ----
I genuinely appreciate the time and expertise the gentleman put into this project. However, I can't help but asking: Can the thing be used to cut the lawn?

#6: Re: How to build a 2.5 scale SHERMAN Tank Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:19 pm
    ----
You could always buy a set of those gang mowers usually towed by tractors... that should keep the wife happy!

Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board