A sad day for all of us...
-> Officer's Club

#1: A sad day for all of us... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:44 am
    ----
- HF_Warbucks
The following quote was taken from a Maltese newspaper report.

"Adrian Borg, a 32-year-old motorcyclist from Qawra, died in a collision in Burmarrad on Sunday afternoon.

The police said that Borg was driving a Kawasaki when the accident occurred involving a Toyota car, driven by a 37-year-old woman, of Guardamangia. The motorcyclist died on impact as a result of his serious injuries.

The driver of the Toyota and a passenger escaped injuries but had to be treated for shock".

Adrian Borg was a very likable lad and was a member of the Hell Fighters squadron. He was known to us all as HF_Scuba, a callsign adopted due to his line of work. He was a scuba instructor in Malta.

A memorial event will be planned to honour him within the next two or three weeks, and details of that flight will be posted at

www.hellfighters.com-central.net in the near future.

May he rest in peace.

~S~ Mr. Scuba

HF_Warbucks

Please convey our condolences from all of the CC family to his family WB... Sad

#2: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:55 am
    ----
So sorry to hear this tidings,
my hart goes out to his family and friends and WB please convey our deepest sympaties to his loved ones and also to members of the HF Squad who I know will miss their comrade deerly

fled
Sad

#3: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:02 pm
    ----
I knew I was gonna´hate opening this thread and post...and I did and do.

Condolences. We of the motociclisti know this risk all too well.

Sad

#4: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:38 pm
    ----
Yep, I just brought my bike in to work for it's first proper outing of the year.

I really hope this wasn't because the car pulled out in front of him.
That is so unnecessary.
It happens so often in the U.K. we call them "Smidsy's" after their catch phrase; "Sorry-Mate-I-Didn't-See-You".

~S~ Scuba, R.I.P. m8.

Last edited by Shades on Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:35 pm
    ----
Condolences to his family and friends.

#6: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:17 pm
    ----
-S-

My Condolences.............Blue Skys Scuba.......

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#7: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:26 pm
    ----
Wow...My deepest condolences to Scuba's family for they're great loss and also to my good friends of many years the HF squad for the loss of someone that we all enjoyed flying with.

May you fly with Angels in the great blue skies Scuba.. Salute my friend.

#8: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:39 am
    ----
Very sad to hear I send my Condolences also to his family. I did not know him but its always sad to hear of a loss in our CC community.

#9: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:46 pm
    ----
Rest In Peace Scuba ~S~

Thoughts and prayers....

#10: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:40 am
    ----
Amen.
Sad
Marco

#11: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:48 pm
    ----
Blue Skies on 2 wheels Scuba !!

Sincere condolences for all family & friends at this difficult time.

Jel

#12: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:35 pm
    ----
I want to add my condolences, it's always sad to lose someone, my heart and prayers go out to his family and friends..~S~ Scuba

Wolfe

#13: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:23 am
    ----
my condolences to family and friends, sadly missed i'm sure by all at CC.

Ban..

#14: Re: A sad day for all of us... Author: HF_EvolutionLocation: Wales UK PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:50 am
    ----
We meet beneath the sounding rafters, and the walls around are bare,
As they echo to our laughter, t'would not seem the dead where there.

So stand to your glasses steady, it is all we have left to prize'
quaff a cup to the dead already, and one to the next who dies.

rest in peace me old son

-> Officer's Club