How NOT to refuel....
-> Officer's Club

#1: How NOT to refuel.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:42 pm
    ----
How not to refuel

#2: Re: How NOT to refuel.... Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:42 am
    ----
lmfao!!!!!

That was great!!! lol

Laughing

#3: Re: How NOT to refuel.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:12 am
    ----
lol

#4: Re: How NOT to refuel.... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:17 pm
    ----
- Combat
lmfao!!!!!

That was great!!! lol

Laughing

I'll bet he didn't thinks so! Rolling Eyes It would also have depended on how far out over the water he was too.

I can remember debriefing an F-15 pilot when he couldn't get his refueling slipway door open and one that had the probe break off in his IFR recepticle. They were both glad it happened on the training flight in prperation for a deployment from Langley AFB to Kadena, Okinawa and not on the deployment!

#5: Re: How NOT to refuel.... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:04 pm
    ----
someone call the navy im goin in! sure hope they dont take this plane outa my paycheck! funny stuff i tell ya!

#6: Re: How NOT to refuel.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:51 pm
    ----
Twiggy refuels his train the same way.

#7: Re: How NOT to refuel.... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:46 pm
    ----
actually i dont do the refuelin on em at all... we hire people to that ya rodent

#8: Re: How NOT to refuel.... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 pm
    ----
I think that guy missed Air to air refeuling 101, and though the engine intake was the proper method! Wink

-> Officer's Club