Da Bullet is Out of Town
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Da Bullet is Out of Town Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:58 pm
    ----
I feel like the Boss and Ascout. Traveling to another part of TEXAS. Wink I will be flying out Sunday AM from Odessa to Houston and then to Milwaukee, Wis. Rolling Eyes ,TX
Never been that far north. I will be going to Watertown Wis from there for Training at U.S. Chemical. (Warewash) I will return to Odessa on Friday late.
So I'll see ya'll later.
Milwaukee......... isn't that a beer town Cool ...... and a State full of Cheese Heads. and Believe it or not Wranglers are not casual Business attire Rolling Eyes .....
So I had to buy some Dockers and loafers Shocked Jeeze........... Yankees!:|

#2: Re: Da Bullet is Out of Town Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:44 am
    ----
LOL Bullet! Too bad I can't make it up that way as it's about 300 miles north of me. Have fun and bring your winter coat...lol

#3: Re: Da Bullet is Out of Town Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:12 pm
    ----
Hey guys, just checking in from Watertown. Man it's really beautiful up here Mr. Green . We took the scenic route over from Milwaukee and saw farms with red barns and silos,(not that there are no farms in Texas, there just far off the roads. these are right there on the hiway) very cool. All the houses are very nice and seem to all be 2 story. not the case in Odessa for sure. No leaves on the trees yet but heck ya can't beat the weather so far. Hey and most people I have seen do wear jeans, and there was eve a waitress from Alabama at the restaraunt. (southern accent). Of courseI'm the old guy in the class. Oh well Everyone seems to be real nice and helpful too.

#4: Re: Da Bullet is Out of Town Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:32 pm
    ----
Glad ya made it all the way up to that part of TEXAS in one piece bro! Where there's cheese, there's cows, and ya better steer clear (that's a pun, get it?) of the ones they have up there, they's strange.....give milk, instead of steaks.....Packers fans, at that!!!

If you're the older guy in the class then watch the carbs during lunch - you'll be the one most suceptible to "food coma" around 3:00! Wink

Hey if it makes you feel better I'm heading out for Texas AGAIN in the morning for the third straight week and I'll keep an eye on that part of the state for ya while I'm down there!

#5: Re: Da Bullet is Out of Town Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:04 am
    ----
thanks for the advice

#6: Re: Da Bullet is Out of Town Author: JG300_Echo4PapaLocation: USA - NH PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:06 pm
    ----
May you journey safely and have many enjoyable experiences. Cool

Sincerly,
Craig
JG300_Echo4Papa

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum