All your questions aboot Canada answered here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:40 am
    ----
Hoppa.....stop....oh please...you're killing me.....sides ache......LMAOE!!!!!

#17: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:36 am
    ----
about the "aboot" thing..... are u sure it is just newfy's? cause Stallion started laughing at me for saying aboot, even after the entier squadron agreed that i had said about. its probibly just him cause in vancouver... if you have anything to do with,,,,,,toronto *shudder* then u get shot, same as if you say aboot. and are u going to "portage" to get to the body(s) of water with all the whales? i mean, there is NO WATTER IN ALBERTA

#18: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:56 pm
    ----
OOOppps....

The anonymous poster above was me......musta been laughing too hard to remember to login! You just frikkin' crack me up to no end Hoppa, I swear!

#19: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:57 pm
    ----
O yeah... bout the olympics.....the farthes theve got is handing out 'spirit of 2010 pucks at hockey tourneys... WTF

#20: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:38 pm
    ----
By popular demand (Stoopy is popular, and he asked me, so...), here's the fun Canadian game "FIND THE MOOSE!!"

#21: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:41 am
    ----
LMAO Mr. Green

#22: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:43 am
    ----
I CANNOT believe noone has found that moose yet....I won the very first game (a fact I like to keep pointing out) so it wouldn't be fair to do it again......but there really is one in there!

#23: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:19 pm
    ----
well I cant find the damn thing anywhere on there,,,,,I'm thinking its prolly under the water but so much glare I cant tell,,,,,,but those things are phenominal swimmers,,,,,,they can cross huge bodies of water......the only thing standing out for me is at the very far end of the lake,,,just a little to the right of center,,,,,but so far away it doesn't make sense that it would be it.........I'm guessing the darned thing is right there in front of my eyes but I just cant see it........sheeesh,,,and I call myself a canadian huh......phhhhht

#24: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:24 pm
    ----
Gettin' Warm!!!!

I had to copy the picture and use zoom in & out to find that sucker. He's in there, allright....sneaky little hunters, they are.....

#25: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:27 pm
    ----
Yep, the moose I think is in the water trying to get out onto the bank...Hmmm, maybe I should post the pic with a ring around it?

#26: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:33 pm
    ----
If you do, you win.

#27: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:37 pm
    ----
OOOOOOOooooOOOOH!!!!!

On the edge of my seat now........This is getting EXCITING!!!!!!!

Told ya these Canadian Bored games were fun!!!!!

#28: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:48 pm
    ----
Mr. Green

Took awhile to find it. If im just not seeing things thats not there Mr. Green

#29: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:50 pm
    ----
- CrashEd
Mr. Green

Took awhile to find it. If im just not seeing things thats not there Mr. Green

YOU ARE.... LOL

No, that's not it. Man, this is so easy when you know where that moose is...

#30: Re: All your questions aboot Canada answered here! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:02 pm
    ----

oo i see it now LOL!! funny how if you look at it long anuff you start seeing them all over that picture. Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club