World Gaming Center
-> CFS1

#1: World Gaming Center Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:31 pm
    ----
This is a quote from the Elite Wing message board:

" CFS does work on the WGCenter servers, but will not be released just yet. It has been proven and will be open to all in a short while. One or two little bugs to sort out (not to do with CFS but the servers) and I will advise when it will be available online. Dust off the goggles friends and get ready to take to the skies again. Long Live CFS"

Just thought I'd pass that on here at CC so that a few more might find out. I know that this CFS1 board is not looked at that often, but there are some that love this game. They are also going or thinking about adding a CFS2 server.

The addy for WGC is as follows:

www.wgcenter.com/

~S~ all, hope to shoot some of ya'll down...now where is that dang swirrel?

45th_LtCmdr_Wolfe (AFI)

#2: Re: World Gaming Center Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:25 pm
    ----
Thankx Wolfe, much appreciated

fled
Cool

#3: Re: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:17 pm
    ----
- Wolfe
where is that dang swirrel?
Dat dang skwirrell eats nanas too Mr Wulluf.
Check yer six, I's comin outta da sun, hungry as a hog an sweaty as a hoss!
Ummm, that may have got lost in translation.

(Anyone else notice how CFS1 is like a filppin' petting zoo sometimes?)

#4: Re: World Gaming Center Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:02 pm
    ----
Ask vines rodent, I collect 'nana's, makes a good nana puddin'... Twisted Evil

Wolfe

Oh also, wolves have been known to go after hogs and hoss's too....

But you know you're special skwirrelly one, but will be good to see vines and 'rilla too, hopefully in front of me... Mr. Green

#5: Re: World Gaming Center Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:14 pm
    ----
i heard deep fried rodent tastes good.

#6: Re: World Gaming Center Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:51 pm
    ----
It's good that way, but here in the south you'd gut it, skin it, cut it in pieces and then dip in egg and a flour mixture with a few spices and fry in a skillet till golden brown..good eatin' m8... Mr. Green

Wolfe

#7: Re: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:57 am
    ----
s.o.b.'s!

Viney n me used ta wing together in 2v2's (under pseudonym's) sometimes. Sob put me up against Mantis, in his alter-ego too.

Spoke to Vines on MSN jest lass week;
Be surprised if we see him flyin' again.
He stopped CFS when the Zone stopped.
Tried IL2 fer a while but he din't like it either so he took up poker instead.

Don't think he spends too much time online at all nowadays.
One of the funnest guys I ever flew wit.
CFS1 will be less of a game without him in it.

*sniff

Sad

#8: Re: World Gaming Center Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:19 am
    ----
Maybe we can get that nanner totin' monkey type ape back into it, with the right nudgin' of course..I don't have his msn, but if you see him again shades, please give him mine: wolfhawk58 @ hotmail.com

Be nice to add a few red monkeys next to the skwirrels...

Wolfe Mr. Green

#9: Re: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:28 am
    ----
Not many of us left now m8.
Without Vines, I think there's only me n Rilla now (possibly one other).
And since the Zone none of us have flown.
We've just spent all year lying around the tree-house, molesting the CFS women and eating Rangs' "secret" horde of nanas.
Heheheh

I will tell him but, from what he said to me, I don't think it'll happen. He's got other interests makin demands on his time.

#10: Re: World Gaming Center Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:43 pm
    ----
Appreciate it, maybe we can bring the kid back out again, doesn't do a person well to act grown-up ALL the time...Think I will hold on to the red monkey stamp for a wee bit longer...

Wolfe Mr. Green

#11: Re: World Gaming Center Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:24 pm
    ----
i think that all rodents and monkeys need to be kilted Wink this also includes that rusty rookie kilting punk TC lol. We wuv ya TC Mr. Green

#12: Re: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:13 am
    ----
Toy Collector?

#13: Re: World Gaming Center Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:49 am
    ----
no you silly rodent PG_TigerCat.

#14: Re: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:12 am
    ----
Cool Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes

-> CFS1