MAX Terrain Tweak Help
-> CFS3

#1: MAX Terrain Tweak Help Author: OBIO PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:15 am
    ----
I have two down loads for the MAX Terrain Tweak. One is Max Terrain Tweak Final and the second is Max Terrain Tweak. Inside the second one, the folders are labeled Max Terrain Update and the readme file says that I need the MaxTerrain installed already. Is this second download an update to the "Final" tweak or are they already incorporated?

I have the MAx Terrain Tweak Final, MAX Clouds, MAX Water, Pre-load and No Parked Planes added to my sim. Along with limiting MaxFPS and some of the suggested over rides. Amazing. My sim is like a brand new game. I was getting Frame Rates as high as 60 with all my sliders on 1. After these Tweaks, I have stunning scenery and terrain that does not bog my system, I have my Aircraft and Effects sliders on 3. I am getting a much smoother run with frame rates between 25 and 35, no stutter and much more detail from ground level to 25,000 feet. Simply amazing.

Thank you.

OBIO

#2: Re: MAX Terrain Tweak Help Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:37 pm
    ----
Hiya OBIO and, by the way, welcome to Com-C!

Wow - really happy to hear that kinda feedback and yup, it's amazing what the tweaks accomplish on some systems. Also, got your PM so check yur inbox Wink

Just got in out of the rain from travel all week, so let me take a gander at them MAX Terrain files and I'll get back to ya with the for-sure lowdown as fast as I can...the subject has come up before so don't worry.

Stoopy

-> CFS3