Waynseburg PA M60
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Waynseburg PA M60 Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:09 pm
    ----
I made this stop on the way home today. I couldn't find 'Lincoln Street as a cross street when I went down the main drag so I pulled into a gas station Quickie store and asked where Lincoln Street was the cashier ( guy about 20) had no idea the older woman backing him up said next xtreet down. I said I was looking for the VFW with a tank and she and three customers all pointed in the same direction!

One thing interesting about this one. It isn't real clear in the picture but when they stamped the Anniston s/n into the rear deck they didn't X out the original one!

In case you can't read them they are 3036A and 2321

I didn't see a Registration number but the front deck was painted with heavy paint that looked like it had had sand put in t to make a no slip surface. although there was some residue of it's last 'real' paint job the turret and sides appear to be overpainted with a solid green that obscured any traces of the painted RN.

I wish I had seen JoeD's latest posting about M60 differences I may have taken more photos of the key areas.

#2: Re: Waynseburg PA M60 Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:20 pm
    ----
Thanks Bob,
Now I just need to get to a computer that can view them. Lately between you and Kurt I have been getting spoiled with all the M60 pictures.

Joe D

#3: Re: Waynseburg PA M60 Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:36 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
Thanks Bob,
Now I just need to get to a computer that can view them. Lately between you and Kurt I have been getting spoiled with all the M60 pictures.

Joe D

(Shhhhhh! Don't jinx it!....I'm digging it too!)

-> AFV News Discussion Board