Spoilers "arming" ?
-> FSX

#1: Spoilers "arming" ? Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:51 pm
    ----
How do I "arm" the spoilers of aircraft in FSX?
The default command:(shift+') moves the lever all the way down and deploys them Mad usually one could see that they lifted out the wings a bit and therefore they were "armed" And the lever in the cockpit moved down to arm position. This doesn't seem to work in FSX; Either they are fully deployed or not.
Unless soomeone can come with an answer/suggestion; I've tried resetting default buttom commands, changing to other command and nothing arms them. SO THEY DEPLOY AUTOMATICALLY UPON TOUCH DOWN, To make myself clear Laughing

#2: Re: Spoilers "arming" ? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:24 am
    ----
Check your key assignment there as mine is default shift+/ (UK spec keyboard) to arm spoilers. Double checked it in a test flight and yep they're working fine. Hope that maybe helps?

Jel

#3: Re: Spoilers "arming" ? Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:45 am
    ----
Laughing Yep using Danish keyboard, assignment (') and it works fine.

Thanks!

#4: Re: Spoilers "arming" ? Author: EURO_TalusLocation: HMP Wandsworth, Wandsworth, SW18 3HS PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:31 pm
    ----
If you arm them (as above) you can also activate them at any time with just the "/". (You can toggle them with the / in fact.) But of you do, you'll have to re-arm them with "shift+/ again.

#5: Re: Spoilers "arming" ? Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:34 am
    ----
Smile Sorting it out as we speak

-> FSX