World Gaming Center
-> CFS2

#1: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:04 pm
    ----
The World Gaming Center is hosting CFS2 online, as of today.

You cannot find it anywhere on their main page yet.

To gain access you will need to a) register, and b) go HERE and download the cd client you find there.

This will install an access facility to your p.c.
When you fire it up, via the deskyop icon, it will show you a list of cd based games that are available on WGC.
Simply select the game you want (CFS2) and go on in.
It's a similar format to the old zone CFS2 rooms, but different.

Word of warning; WGC tools are stronger than Zone tools. You're given access at their end rather than your own p.c. so it should be much easier to keep the little 'gits' away.

Welcome back to CFS2 all you old die-hard fun-seekers!

#2: Re: World Gaming Center Author: RM_Stoneman PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:16 pm
    ----
Thanks for the heads up Shades!! Now if we can get the word out, I hosted there tonight and it works better than the Zone ever did!!

#3: Re: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
Rgr - u welcome.
I'm a CFS1'r meself but I thought there'd be some CFS2'rs would like ta know too.

Smile

#4: Re: World Gaming Center Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:15 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info Shades.
~S~

#5: Re: World Gaming Center Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:05 am
    ----
U welcome Ari.
Hopin' you guys can have a lotta fun over there.
¤§¤

-> CFS2