CFS1 Crack
-> CFS1

#1: CFS1 Crack Author: Freebird PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:22 pm
    ----
Can someone get me a link or send me the file for the no CD crack for CFS1, please?

Of course, it's for my personal use and none other.

Thanks,
Gary
www.propsracing.com

#2: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:07 am
    ----
~S~ Freebird. Try looking here, there is a self-installer for that, and a couple of other things....

Wolfe Mr. Green

www.geocities.com/raaf..._cfs1.html

#3: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:17 am
    ----
Oh crud!
You reminded me, is anyone using it with Vista?
I'm building a new rig this weekend and I just KNOW the crack won't work in Vista.
Was hard enough getting it to run in XP.

Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:30 pm
    ----
I don't know, had no problems myself, but I am running XP media center. If you had to or if Vista has it (which is a high probability) you could right click on the program, like CFS1, go to compatibility and make the program "think" you are running 98se if you want. That crack on my site worked fine for me after I did the compatibility thing with CFS1; just renamed the exe in the main folder, then ran the nocd program which self installs and that was it. If I hear of anyone running Vista and playing I will ask...

Wolfe

#5: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:19 am
    ----
My old CC Admin Spidey senses tells me that this is a taboo topic boys.....me thinks the punishment should be 50 lashes each from Bushies sheepin thong (pre-dry cleaned).

#6: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:29 am
    ----
lol we're safe as long as we're not hosting it.
M$ has been known to close sites which host cracks to their games.
Although, I think we're probably safe with CFS1 these days as it's no longer part of their marketing strategy.
Wink

#7: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:59 pm
    ----
I've bought all 3 of microsoft's combat flight sims, along with flight simulator 2004, I use the "cracks" though to save the cdrom. Don't want to wear it out, I kinda like flight sims...But I think as far as CFS1 & 2 go that microsoft sold the rights to both to Ubisoft.

Wolfe Cool

#8: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: Freebird PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:12 pm
    ----
Thanks for all the help. Smile

Gary

#9: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:22 am
    ----
- Wolfe
I use the "cracks" though to save the cdrom. Don't want to wear it out
Ditto, but M$ don't like 'em.
Wink

#10: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm
    ----
Well, we didn't like Windows Me either...so there... Rolling Eyes

Wolfe Mr. Green

#11: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:55 am
    ----
ME?
Arrrggghhhhhh I spent a year on that!
Mind you, I haven't got Vista going yet either.
Wink

#12: Re: CFS1 Crack Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:23 pm
    ----
I have windows xp media center...I'll wait a bit before trying Vista...

Wolfe

-> CFS1