Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg, RU
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg, RU Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:19 am
    ----
everything is in the title...
that's for my new PDF file, ISU-122 and ISU-152

P-O

#2: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg, RU Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:38 am
    ----
i have a print i can scan if no one has a digital, let me know

#3: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg, RU Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:51 pm
    ----
its an ISU-122m at St P. - I have a B&W digital if thats any help?

#4: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg, RU Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:37 pm
    ----
Here you go - albeit in the background.

www.thetankmaster.com/...burg08.asp

Neil

#5: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:37 pm
    ----
Neil,

I'm afraid that it will be unuseful for a PDF list. And this one at the background seems to be the ISU-152 in fact (shorter gun) .. I checked 2 or 3 walkarounds from the Artillery museum at St Petersburg, Russia and none of these shown neither the ISU-122 even if it's a quite rare SPG, nor the ISU-152. So yes I'm interested in getting both Armyjunk's and Jim's photos of the ISU 122, I don't know which one is the best. I'm also looking for a pic of the ISU-152.

Thanks

P-O

#6: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:08 pm
    ----
- the_shadock
So yes I'm interested in getting both Armyjunk's and Jim's photos of the ISU 122, I don't know which one is the best. I'm also looking for a pic of the ISU-152.

Here you go.... ISU-152m as well

#7: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg, RU Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:41 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
Here you go - albeit in the background.

www.thetankmaster.com/...burg08.asp

Neil

Ah, it appears the ISU-122 is just "off-screen" to right (viewer's perspective).

Neil

#8: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg, RU Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:51 am
    ----
pics on the way

#9: Re: Looking for a good photo of the ISU-122 at St Petersburg Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:50 pm
    ----
Thanks to Jim and Armyjunk for their help.
Sorry Jim, I'll not use the B&W photos, Armyjunk provided more useable pics.. thanks anyway for helping !! I think that the ISU-122/152 list will be ready next week.

Pierre-Olivier

-> AFV News Discussion Board