Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:54 pm
    ----
Surprise! Tumbleweed rolls again! I'm headed to Fort Bliss, Texas. I've been hired for something called the "Left Behind Equipment" (LBE) Program. My job will be to maintain equipment that has been left behind by deployed units. The job entails operator maintenance and 'exercising' equipment such as trucks, tracks, heavy equipment and generators. Sounds like a blast.

ROY-See ya soon!

#2: Re: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:59 pm
    ----
- MarkHolloway
Surprise! Tumbleweed rolls again! I'm headed to Fort Bliss, Texas. I've been hired for something called the "Left Behind Equipment" (LBE) Program. My job will be to maintain equipment that has been left behind by deployed units. The job entails operator maintenance and 'exercising' equipment such as trucks, tracks, heavy equipment and generators. Sounds like a blast.

ROY-See ya soon!

Well I'll be expecting some really good images then Wink

Cool

#3: Re: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:12 pm
    ----
You got it! I'll finally be someplace where I can get some pictures.

#4: Re: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:15 am
    ----
Hi Mark! Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway

You got it! I'll finally be someplace where I can get some pictures.

With the 4th BCT, 1st CD in Iraq, there isn't a lot of armor around here now days. However, an article in the base newspaper reported there are 14 new (I would bet their are rebuilds) M2A3 Bradleys now on post. Some outfit called A Co, 1st Bn, 41st Inf, 5th BCT(FCS), 1st AD.

Check for a PM with POC info.

Welcome back to El Paso/Ft. Bliss, Tumble!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#5: Re: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:45 pm
    ----
I'll take pictures of M113 Tanks!

#6: Re: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:29 pm
    ----
hello mark, are you still married?????
shawn

#7: Re: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:07 am
    ----
Tumbleweed and Roy,
If you two ever get Ft Hood way, let me know. We'll hit the museums, motor pools, and I can probably get you into the 4th ID storage motorpool as well.

#8: Re: Tumbleweed Rolls Again (Off Topic) Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:25 am
    ----
Hi Jeff!

- SFC_Jeff_Button
Tumbleweed and Roy,
If you two ever get Ft Hood way, let me know. We'll hit the museums, motor pools, and I can probably get you into the 4th ID storage motorpool as well.

I am a bit short on leave time this year, maybe next year.

Thank you very much!

Should you ever get out this way, I can guide you around here!
Sgt, Scouts out!

P.S.
If any of you CIA types should ever get to El Paso/Ft. Bliss I am ready to guide any of you around the area. If any of you wingie types stop by, there are some things for you folks as well.

-> AFV News Discussion Board