Yo! Stoopy...Gotcher' car right here, Bud!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Yo! Stoopy...Gotcher' car right here, Bud! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:38 pm
    ----
"Willys Works fiberglass body and chassis. Blower Drive Service 6-71 blower with dual holleys on a 350 Chev V8 with aluminum heads. Turbo 350 automatic with a 9 inch ford rear end. Only 1700 miles since completed in 1996. New NOS system has never been used and the bottle is still full. Good white paint and nice interior. Goes Really fast and gets Really bad gas mileage. Very well constructed and is a blast to drive. Priced at $69,995. Mr. Green

www.valleymotorsofwino...t_rods.htm

#2: Re: Yo! Stoopy...Gotcher' car right here, Bud! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:55 pm
    ----
Lord have mercy it's even ready for a custom paint job. I'm thinking purple pearl over a metallic candy tangerine with some subtle black pinstripe flames, and it's one sexy roller! I totally dig the polished blower, got just the right shine on it with a hint of age to it so it looks perfect.

Amazingly coincidental and even slightly aviation-related true story - one of my cooler uncles, Uncle Pete, had one of those (real not fiberglass) that was a wicked root-beer brown, and I remember riding out to Apple Valley airport with him one summer evening when he was getting his IFR certificate and had to do a cross-country flight at night (the only pilot in the family) and asked me come along. Besides the very cool night flight in the Piper Cherokee, I also vividly remember him having the headlights shut off on the empty desert road for most of the drive there and back since it wasn't terribly street-legal, or so he claimed that was the reason. Don't recall what he had under the hood since he never took it out much anyways....whatta ride though!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum