OK I was forced to post this...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: OK I was forced to post this... Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:25 pm
    ----
..by my funny bone

www.girlontheright.com...-iraq.html

Cool

#2: Re: OK I was forced to post this... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:31 pm
    ----
Expect to see about 2-3 other versions of this soon, yer behind the redneck curve over there on the Emerald Isle. Wink

#3: Re: OK I was forced to post this... Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:43 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
Expect to see about 2-3 other versions of this soon, yer behind the redneck curve over there on the Emerald Isle. Wink

Hey the natives still keep cutting down the telegraph wires to make bracelets to sell to american tourists you know Wink

Cool

#4: Re: OK I was forced to post this... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:01 pm
    ----
..and we keep buyin' 'em as well as that rancid beer, but whut can I say? Laughing

#5: Re: OK I was forced to post this... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:51 pm
    ----
Yo, Bubba'....version 1: (Everybody knows these guys work as a team, this "army of one" is a lot of horse dung...)

www.philblog.com/mt-ar...00226.html

#6: Re: OK I was forced to post this... Author: Dennis_Smith PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:02 am
    ----
Redneck Convenience Store

Redneck Tank

Redneck Prank

#7: Re: OK I was forced to post this... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:19 pm
    ----
Pile on!
Smile
Jeff Lewis

-> AFV News Discussion Board