Thanks everyone
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Thanks everyone Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:12 am
    ----
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say yes, I'm back and will be on leave until the 11th of July Mr. Green .

Many thanks to Roy for springing me from the relacement center and treating me to beer and pizza. It was a very enjoyable day. I took some pictures and I will post them eventually (My Wife's Computer is Dial up and very slow).

I am now working off a very large "Honey-Do" list of all the things that didn't get done while I was away. So I won't be as active on the board for a little while. Dontos, looks like I will be hanging around Fort Knox sooner than I thought. It all depends on what plans they have for me.

Thanks to all on this forum for giving me an escape hatch. Once I get settled into a routine I will post more. I have a bunch of stuff stashed away that I now can get too. Now it's back to treating a sick MG.

Joe D

#2: Re: Thanks everyone Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:54 am
    ----
...and a big...

WELCOME HOME!

#3: Re: Thanks everyone Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:09 pm
    ----
Yep, same from me! I await lots of M60 questions & pictures! I guess you can now see all the pictures we've been posting over the months, etc...

PS: I have a friend going to Oklahoma City this weekend and he plans to visit the 45th ID Museum there. I've asked him to take lots of pictures of the vehicles and find any possible SNs (including of the M60A3 there).

Neil

#4: Re: Thanks everyone Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:34 am
    ----
Joe,
Great to have you back man!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the M60A0 "Slick 60" I posted with the smooth-bore barrel thats here at Ft Hood. Any chance of you getting this away?!?!

#5: Re: Thanks everyone Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:57 am
    ----
- Joe_D

.....Dontos, looks like I will be hanging around Fort Knox sooner than I thought. It all depends on what plans they have for me.

...I assume you are in contact with 'them'. If you need anything, drop me an email on the 'alternate channel'.

Me & YAMBO are looking forward to 'THE CEREMONY".... Mr. Green

Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board