Daviator's Stearman on finals!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:16 pm
    ----

Veeeeddddy Nice !

#17: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:37 pm
    ----
Yes Indeed!!

#18: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:38 am
    ----
Another one:
-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=64976
Mr. Green
Marco

#19: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:34 am
    ----
This plane is.. well.. GREAT! When I downloaded it and installed it I thought, well, they say its pretty good, but I didnt really expect to enjoy it quite this much. The sounds are a joy and the cockpit, though simple, provides everything in a very nice comfortable layout.

#20: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:51 am
    ----
And another one! This one is smart indeed:
-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=65006

Cool
Marco

#21: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:39 am
    ----
Oooh! Hey I caught the Red Baron aerobatics team at an airshow in Rialto CA some years ago, doing their formation thing in
their Stearmans. And I'll tell ya.....if you think the prop sound on this plane is unrealistically loud, trust me...it AIN'T!

#22: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:01 am
    ----
Cool
and another one joins the expanding number of paintjobs for the Stearman

This Time a version that does fly around at my part of the world !!

File Description:
A real world repaint for Dave Eckert's excellent Stearman Package for fs2004. This is Old Crow. See readme for detailed installation instructions.

Filename: oldcrow.zip
License: Freeware, limited distribution
Added: 16th April 2005
Author: David Green
Size: 1946kb

get it here => library.avsim.net/down...DLID=65257

fled

#23: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:29 pm
    ----
Hey, this is cool indeed, really smart!

Going to iron it - want to don it tomorrow Wink

Thank you, Fled!
Cool
Marco

#24: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:16 am
    ----
New paintjobs available at SOH:

-> www.fswarbirds.com/dow...ileID=3601

"A repaint of Davids '04 Stearman in IAF colors!!
I have several photos and they are all a bit diferent so I sort of put them all together for this paint!!"

File Name: kb_iaf_stearman.z
File Size: 1.67 Meg
by: Kimber

www.fswarbirds.com/dow...ileID=3609

"This is a repaint for the Stearman PT-17 Kaydet by Dave Eckert, based on the default scheme but with the original red color replaced with blue. The textures are saved in DXT3 format with no MipMaps for the best mix of quality, clarity, and performance. Thanks to Dave Eckert for his fine aircraft and for his generous permission to repaint it."

File Name: BlueStearman.zip
File Size: 1.64 Meg
by: CWD

www.fswarbirds.com/dow...ileID=3611

"A recolor of the Stearman Civilian, in solid gold plated trim."

File Name: Stearman_Gold.zip
File Size: 1.29 Meg
by: Johnh049

Marco

#25: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:28 am
    ----
Not only has this plane quickly became a favorite of mine, but all the new paints make it even better! Time for us to come up with a "CC Bush Plane" paint? Oh Haaaangy.......:D

#26: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:47 am
    ----
Hell, yes - where's Hangman?

Before undertaking the flight MD posted (and being grounded because of breaking rules), I had a very nice exploring flight on board of Hangman's Pacer (included into Fled's package) and I confess I'm pleasantly stunned Cool

Mr. Green
Marco

#27: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:46 am
    ----
Vey nice plane indeed and Marco you aint grounded yet lol As long as the things get done in the penalties section all is good except for the $25,400 fines rofl

#28: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:57 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes

OK, ok, I heard ya all I'll be tinkering a new package and / or update package later today with all the new paint jobs

fled

#29: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:20 pm
    ----
I have to admit for the last 2 years I have been flying nothing but helos, but this nice little bird has rekindled my interest in fixed wings.

Very fun to fly and looks great.

#30: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:35 pm
    ----
MD, do you accept foreign currency?
I'm not sure I can sign checks in US$ at my VM Bank Mr. Green

Mmm, mmm, it should be €. 19689,92...
Wink
Marco

-> FS2004