A desperate cry for help!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: A desperate cry for help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----

Mr. Green

#2: Re: A desperate cry for help! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:12 pm
    ----
Ya know she looks as if she just might do it.What say if we give Ascout the money from the petty cash jar and send him to help that sweet young thing,who knows maybe we could introduce her to Heidi and Gretchen and I could bring my camcorder and...

#3: Re: A desperate cry for help! Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:10 pm
    ----
uhmmmm. exos paid a visit and i took the money to buy strawberry mad dog 20/20. sorry dude. you think she'll drink some of that?

#4: Re: A desperate cry for help! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:28 am
    ----
It's worth a shot Dale but I am going to bring some lemon gin just in case.But we still have the problem of how to send Ascout out to her,Stoopy has some connections maybe he could get us a deal if we were to send him parcel post.The other snag in the plan is that if we do send him will he bring her back? or will we even ever see him again?

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum