FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FSX

#16: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:30 pm
    ----
Bernado,
do you use the phantastic PlanG-programm? (available here: www.tasoftware.co.uk/f...ndex.php). That uses simconnect for connection with the FSX (unless you tell the programm to do it with fsuipc). If thats running fine your simconnect is working ok. Looking at the log file it appears to me that simconnect is ok, but another check doesn't hurt. If that is ok and fsuipc is ok (which it is) I'm out of ideas what goes wrong on your machine with that airplane.
Just to make sure: ALL extracted files go into the folder .../airplanes, nothing is to be copied to ..../gauges or other folders...

#17: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm
    ----
Gunter: Thanks for keeping up with me with this airplane.I don't have phantastic Plan G program; Weather sim-connect is Ok or FSUIPC is? I don't know,I only know it shows in the top menu under addons.Which as far as the nstallation intructions say,if it shows there it should be fine.

With the Honda Jet I extract to a temp in my desktop,the result Honda_Jet folder containing all files panel (with G_1000.cab)Model.fsx;panel.fsx;Sound;texture;aircraft.cfg;hondajet_fsx.air;Readme;Thumbs.db Sound;texture etc...I move(Drag and drop to simobjects\airplanes.

#18: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:38 am
    ----
Sorry Bernado, I'm out of ideas as to what may cause your problem. Crying or Very sad

#19: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:56 am
    ----
Gunter: So am I? I cannot imagine what has gone wrong with this install this time? As I've said I have had it before without any problems,specially since Hama sent me the a G_1000.cab file.( I've tried this one too,but it gives me No gauges at all?)
I mentioned too I was hit by the McAfee Bug three weeks ago and had to have my system sent in for repair. I asked them to put in winXP SP3 instead of Vista32; I don't know if this has anything to do with it? A Vista born computer being formatted to XP?....How it will work afterwards?
Non of my other downloads have suffered freeware as well as payware.I spent the most of yesterday trying to get info on sim-connect and what to do? I have to admit I got lost And quit on it all...

For the time being I forget about Honda Jet FSX; Maybe at a later date I'll give another try?

I appreciate and I'm greateful to you for trying to help me. But three weeks for an addon that doesn't install properly is enough.

Thank you Gunter and happy flyings:

Bernardo

#20: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:48 pm
    ----
- berlopez
But three weeks for an addon that doesn't install properly is enough.

I agree, sorry I couldn't solve the problem..

But there are so many more add-ons out there...

happy landings!

#21: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm
    ----
Gunter: Yeah! Well can't say we didn't try. Strange it deosn't load the gauges today I updated everything DX; C++2005; I had a problems with captainsims' 727-100; They suggested I reinstall SP2 or Acceleration; This means reinstalling the whole sim all over again.
I Google to the error message I was getting: " Failed to read from file" And someone said update DX and C++; I did that and that seems to have cured the 727...Until now...Never know?
As I did this right now I tried reinstalling Honda_Jet...Mmmmm Same issue...The gauges didn't show. Maybe the.cab file for the G_1000 is corrupted...But anyway as I said enough is enough

#22: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm
    ----
Smile Got it now complete in FSX Gold/Accel.

#23: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 am
    ----
Wow, glad it works now...

#24: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 am
    ----
My paths were all wrong in Gold/Accel. by default it installs into program \ files...That's were I think the gauges can't find the panel?
After moving the FSX folder to my C: Programs and reinstalling the Hondajet...It got fixed.

-> FSX