FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FSX

#16: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by Mitsuya Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:41 pm
    ----
21-5-10: Suffered McAfee Bug in my system although I used Vista; had system formatted and put XP Home edition SP2 in it as Vista always game problems with software because of UAC and the related. Lost a lot of software had a temp file which was saved by the technician who formatted with my Addons for FSX.
Cannot get reinstalled the Honda jet with all the gauges, I only get the middle console. No gauges in front of pilot or autopilot. Have downloaded agin form flightsim and get the same result. Maybe something wrong with g_1000.cab?
Can anybody assist?

Bernardo

#17: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:23 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Gotta love the Flying Sim community... Wink
indeed!

#18: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:53 pm
    ----
Gotta love the Flying Sim community... Wink

#19: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:47 pm
    ----
Got it working with gauges and all.
Turns out one .cab was missing in the file I downloaded, incredible!
But Hama the author was king enough to send it to me Laughing

#20: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:09 am
    ----
Wink You may have apoint there. Everybody I've discussed this airplane with has in in FSX d'luxe.

I even wrote to hama last week, the author, asking him about this and so far he's not responded ...I get back when I know more.Thanks

#21: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 am
    ----
Just a thought...

Is the G1000 supported in the standard version of FSX, I know it is in the deluxe version.

May be completely off track here...

#22: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:54 am
    ----
Sad Hey Stoopy: sorry to sound, again like a total amateur: I followed hamas' intructions on the "readme" contained within the .zip I have nnot seen an excecutable.exe in any of my downloads of it. I just says: After the decompression move into simobjects/airplanesimobjects/airplanes(here I think he made a mistake) Anyway if I follow his paths the folder nstalls into the airplane folder, yes but the G1000.cab remains in the panel folder; Shouldn't it go into the gauges folder??? I've also c/p into gauges and that didn't help either. He keeps telling me that the G1000 has to be in the panel folder,And it is It just won't work for me Rolling Eyes

#23: Re: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:29 pm
    ----
Yep, I got it a while back and it's excellent, although I'm not into the BizJet thing too much. But, the positives are that it's made specifically for FSX, supports all the new features with spectral and bump mapping, has a superb VC and some very gorgeous extra touches and animations attached to it. Plus a self-installing executable and nothing went wrong for me - it all works real well....I just only flew it once so far since it's not my bag at the moment. I could see doing a few long cross-countries in it though.

Even the gals at the "Luv Shack" came out to check out the new...emmmm...."model".......

Took it on a short hop from the Pigsty to the Com_C Wilderness Camp and it landed a bit long......

The animated pilot and co-pilot appeared to be having a typical husband/wife argument about flying style afterwards....

No problems with any gauges or functionality for me however.

#24: FSX HONDA JET made by MitsuyaÂ?@Hamaguchi Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:46 am
    ----
Confused Has anybody tried this addon on FSX std.
I in the middle of a dilema. It's a fantastic plane,if it loads properly, i get no glass gauges in front of the pilot and co-pilot, the centre console with the GPS is fine, the 3D cabin is great too. No matter what I do I just can't get the gauges to show,all I get is two grey areas with nada.

I am running Windows Vista, my Corel Photo program ran out an update costs 121 US$s Ouch!
Iam trying/attempting to associate to other programmes to see if these can open the .cab file which contains these gauges in the glass cockpit.

I strongly recommend this download, but for those who may encounter the same faith as me I take "no" responsability

Nothing should go wrong if yoou are still runnning XP

-> FSX