While the cats away...
-> Officer's Club

#1: While the cats away... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:22 pm
    ----
Ok, I apologize for the 'lead in'...lol

I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be out of town for 10 days and I'm not sure how much .net access I'm going to have so...

I've hidden the liqueur cabinet key and put UHU's Rodion and Fled in charge of guarding it! (Oh oh, that may have been a mistake...lol)

Anyhow, I'll check in when I can so pick up the place after the parties..lol Wink

#2: Re: While the cats away... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:06 am
    ----
heck ive already stolen the key to the liquor cabinet hahahahaha and made copies. your screwed now bushy. oh and your sheep arent safe either mawhahahahaha have fun outa town man.

#3: Re: While the cats away... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:00 pm
    ----
"While the cats away..."

Wait a minute, I'm not going anywhere. Wink

#4: Re: While the cats away... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:22 pm
    ----
Hi everyone! I've got a short 5 min on this puter and it's the ONLY one I've had access to! I should be 'back in the saddle' by next week!

Hmm, looks like someone found the beer tent ...lol

#5: Re: While the cats away... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:24 pm
    ----
*hick*

#6: Re: While the cats away... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:19 am
    ----
*singing* "Back in the saddle again, oh I'm back in the saddle again!"...

Where did everyone go? Dang, I should really give up singing...

I'm BACK! WOOHOOO!!!

Now, where did ALL those beer bottles come from? Wink

#7: Re: While the cats away... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:05 am
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Now, where did ALL those beer bottles come from? Wink

Fled said he'd get em.

-> Officer's Club