Hrisantema Tank Killer
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:54 pm
    ----
Am I the only one who's never heard of this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9StN1oNNCA

#2: Re: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:18 pm
    ----
Yes Wink

But don't worry about it - I get that feeling all the time Laughing

Cool

#3: Re: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 am
    ----
I'm always the last to know Crying or Very sad

#4: Re: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:33 am
    ----
It would help if you stayed in one place long enough for the post office to forward the mail to you Wink

#5: Re: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: GaryKato PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 pm
    ----
What is that cloud of dust that appears a few meters in front of the vehicle after it fires a round? Does this thing use APDS and those are the sabots hitting the ground?

#6: Re: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: blair PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:03 am
    ----
Rather odd that they would use the same explosion footage as they do in the Sprut tank film.Hmmmmmm.

Anyone know Russian cause the vid of the T90 versus the M1 looks interesting

#7: Re: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:23 am
    ----
- bsmart
It would help if you stayed in one place long enough for the post office to forward the mail to you Wink

Then I'd have to change my name from 'Tumbleweed' to 'Oak Tree'! Wink

#8: Re: Hrisantema Tank Killer Author: BryanWilson PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:30 am
    ----
- GaryKato
What is that cloud of dust that appears a few meters in front of the vehicle after it fires a round? Does this thing use APDS and those are the sabots hitting the ground?

Was wondering that myself. At first I thought it was maybe the tube cover (?). Intersting to note that this AFV only has a crew of two.

-> AFV News Discussion Board