Internal Water Cooling
-> Hardware

#1: Internal Water Cooling Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:48 am
    ----
Swiftech debuts internal water cooler
SWIFTECH IS GOING to launch a new line of water coolers later today, with a few more following in a month or so. These new parts combine the reservoir and the radiator to make an all internal two piece solution.
There are three main pieces that combine to form two kits. Both use the Apogee Drive 350 pump and water block, and match them with different intergrated radiator/reservoir/fan units. The kit that is coming out today combines the 350 with a MCR120 radiator to form the H2O-120 kit, and comes with both S775 and AMD mounting brackets. It looks like this.

#2: Re: Internal Water Cooling Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:47 pm
    ----
I still haven't wrapped my mind around the whole water cooling thing. Still stuck on the "water and electrical stuff just shouldn't mix" theory Laughing

#3: Re: Internal Water Cooling Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:32 am
    ----
LOL fy8ycat... I hear ya!

Still, if a person welded the tubes on the cooling block and made them long enough to go to the outside of the case, well now... lol

Actually, one of the 'coolest' ideas I've seen, *(I love puns..lol) was to make your case frame from 1/2 inch copper tubing. Then you can weld or glue a big heat sink on the top for cooling. Nice idea, ugly case, but the idea worked great!

#4: Re: Internal Water Cooling Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:20 pm
    ----
Maybe I should pull that old 4 row radiator out of my Cougar and hook it up to my "Lian Li". Talk about super cooling! Shocked Laughing

#5: Re: Internal Water Cooling Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:38 am
    ----
LOL...

I seen a pic of someone that used an old heater core from their mustang as the cooling radiator for their 'puter...lol

-> Hardware