Hi Guys!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hi Guys! Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:03 pm
    ----
Mr. Green Hello everyone just thought Id pop in to say hello, and to let you all know my Dad is recovering nicely from is wounds in occured in Iraq. And thats a good thing he gets to stay home for a while .

#2: Re: Hi Guys! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:59 pm
    ----
hey sweets good to hear from ya. hope your dad is gonna be alright. have fun and watch out for furry rodents.

#3: Re: Hi Guys! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:16 pm
    ----
-S-

Hi Sweets...long time no see, sorry to hear that your dad was wounded in Iraq, hope it wasnt too bad...glad to hear he is recovering at home, keep us posted.....

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#4: Re: Hi Guys! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:42 am
    ----
Hi Sweets, Good to see you back in this neck of the woods. We missed you. Glad your dad is ok. Hope he recovers completely from his injuries.

#5: Re: Hi Guys! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:17 pm
    ----
Damn!
If yer Dad's home I'm gonna have ta behave!
Hope he's comfy hon.
Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Hi Guys! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:07 pm
    ----
Welcome back Sweets and our prayers are with your Dad.. Smile

#7: Re: Hi Guys! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:06 pm
    ----
Best of wishes to your father and to a speedy recovery.

#8: Re: Hi Guys! Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:34 am
    ----
Mr. Green Hi guys thanks for all your wishes an yes dads doing very well, he had a few bad injuries when a road side bomb went off during their carvan into the city. But him an his buddies survived it. They did lose 2 officers though that were in 1st an 2nd jeeps. My Dad, had several operations on a busted up leg which he will have to walk with brace on, an he lost his right arm below the elbow & he also lost 3 fingers on his left hand. But like I said hes doing ok for now. Thanks guys again for the wishes. *Sweets*

#9: Re: Hi Guys! Author: 334th_FrenchieLocation: Alberta, Canada Eh! PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:41 pm
    ----
~S~ Sweets

Sorry to hear the injuries to your father. I wish him and your family a speedy recovery and prayers that everything goes ok.

We've also lost Canadian troops to the "roadside bomb". It's a cheap way to take a soldiers life Evil or Very Mad

Take Care and remember chin up!

#10: Re: Hi Guys! Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:01 am
    ----
Good to hear from ya sweets, sorry to hear about your dad. Hope all goes well for ya'll.

-> Officer's Club