Picture for JG300 Ascout
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:23 pm
    ----
Thought you might like this

Laughing

Jeff Lewis

#2: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm
    ----
Eeeewwwww!!! Shocked

This sort of thing could have a devastatin' effect on Sau morale! We may need to come up with some sort of bf-109 Tejano-killer livery just to make things right. Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:07 pm
    ----
The enemy falls for misinformation again. Before you start a war with the Texicans, here is the original before strategic alteration. Mr. Green

Jeff Lewis

#4: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:46 pm
    ----
- piney
The enemy falls for misinformation again. Before you start a war with the Texicans, here is the original before strategic alteration. Mr. Green

Jeff Lewis

Ever heard of "blowback"? This matter has been referred to G2 and kicked all the way upstairs to the "Boss Hawg". Wheels have been put in motion and it may already be too late to protect you from a nasty, but entertaining (and undoubtedly, lengthy) tongue-waggle from El Porko Supremo hisself. I fear for what your high-spirited hijinks might hath wrought. He's been forced on bid'ness to some lenghty trips to the Lone Star state of late, and he's been mighty testy lately (bein's as it takes him away from his 'puter, his mo'cycle, his Moostang GT, and even his fambly).

I'm thinkin' you might want to retire now to your quarters with your pistol, rather than face what might await...if you knowhutimsayin'. Wink

#5: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:22 pm
    ----
Piney's from Joisey, he ain't afraid of a few oinkers. Up there Hogs is just bacon that hasn't cured enough yet

#6: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:32 pm
    ----
- bsmart
Piney's from Joisey, he ain't afraid of a few oinkers. Up there Hogs is just bacon that hasn't cured enough yet

I might mention that you are just across the state line from the "Boss Hawg", though...and therefore subject to a withering attack of verbose pomposity and rhetorical levity with extreme prejudice bein's as you're easily in his radius of action, by bf-109, mo'cycle, Moostang, or just the wonder of the internet. Keep in mind that a lot of armor kills are achieved from the air....and "Boss Hawg" is not beyond using his own special brand of "gas attack", if you knowwhutahmean. Wink

#7: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:47 pm
    ----
I am so not getting in the middle of this.... Rolling Eyes

...carry on...I see nothing....

#8: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:19 pm
    ----
www.washingtonpost.com...Sep21.html

We're close to Washington. We know what pork is good for

#9: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:27 pm
    ----
- bsmart
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A38406-2004Sep21.html

We're close to Washington. We know what pork is good for

Well, sure, guys named "Hemp" will eat anything when the muchies hit...it's not like they even had "Twinkies" during the Civil War! Laughing

#10: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:32 pm
    ----
I just want to mention in passing that in my younger days I was a state champ with a pistol in a sport that required knocking 25 lb steel pigs off a rail at 100 meters, and I'm better with a rifle than a pistol so when ever "Boss Hawg" feels froggy tell him to go ahead and jump.

Buuuut, in the spirit of reconciliation ( plus I'm not allowed to eat salty meat anymore) I offer the following

Wink

Jeff Lewis

#11: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:52 pm
    ----
Wink
- piney
I just want to mention in passing that in my younger days I was a state champ with a pistol in a sport that required knocking 25 lb steel pigs off a rail at 100 meters, and I'm better with a rifle than a pistol so when ever "Boss Hawg" feels froggy tell him to go ahead and jump.

Buuuut, in the spirit of reconciliation ( plus I'm not allowed to eat salty meat anymore) I offer the following

Wink

Jeff Lewis

YO! Keith load, 50' unsupported totally offhand. 240 JTC-Sil Hornady .44 Mag over 22gr. of 2400 out of 5 1/2" barrel. Mr. Green
(Don't even make me break out my rifle!) Laughing

This should only be necessary if you survive Stoopy's tongue-lashin'...

Nice effort on the Messer...needs some Speed Shop decals, though.

#12: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:03 pm
    ----
The classic .44 load, old Elmer knew his business. had an 8 3/8 model 29 myself, along with the ruger and a contender super 14. Used to use .30-30's and 7 TCU's on the iron critters when I competed
We have found common ground and I declare peace.

Jeff Lewis

PS have you ever read "Pale Horse Coming" by Stephen Hunter?
Elmer, Bill Jordan and a few other of the old greats are thinly disguised in it and it's a lot of fun

#13: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:18 pm
    ----
- piney
The classic .44 load, old Elmer knew his business. had an 8 3/8 model 29 myself, along with the ruger and a contender super 14. Used to use .30-30's and 7 TCU's on the iron critters when I competed
We have found common ground and I declare peace.

Jeff Lewis

PS have you ever read "Pale Horse Coming" by Stephen Hunter?
Elmer, Bill Jordan and a few other of the old greats are thinly disguised in it and it's a lot of fun

I never shot metal, but IHMSA is what my KS411 was designed for...but I had it cut because it's the only way you can get a S. B'Hawk with an untapered barrel (and the ejector rod/housing is 1" longer on those, gives the illusion of a standard B'Hawk for those that don't know). Didn't change the front blade, so the gap in the rear notch is all but non-existant. Has a reverse muzzle crown and a 2.5 lb. trigger. People think it's a field gun, then cry a river when it outshoots purpose built target pistols. (Well, I have a lot of practice...and a Dan Wesson .357 had gotten boring). My load is a little hot for a Model 29, but I'd sure like to have a vintage Model 27 or even a Model 28 Highway Patrolman now (4"), just for grins. Mr. Green

Not for nothing am I the "Weapons Officer" of JG300. But Stoopy's the CO, and he may still come calling....it's outta' my hands, now. Rolling Eyes

#14: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:38 pm
    ----
Haha!!! Well I don't know if this really calls for a tonque-lashin'.....fact is that ol' Texas Hog Hunter only seems to have 13 kills to his credit and I do believe that would barely qualify him to newbie status were he to run up agin' a real Wild Sau.....he's barely scratchin' the surface of available flying hawgs and, truth be told, well, there's them that eats the bacon and them that makes it.....I simply leave it to the reader's imagination as to which of the two activities are more enjoyable & healthy exercise, ultimately reducing stress levels and excess lard cells.....so a tip o'the cap to yon Hog Hunter for giving us another excuse to engage in a necessary and post-flight ground-based exercise which is so necessary to the health, happiness and future of the gruppe....not to mention the ground crew......"it's for the kids, honey!"...literally! Laughing

And it's true that Texas is a favorite destination of the airborne JG300.....only because what with our fairly unreliable intruments, it's relatively easy to locate in low-visibility conditions - from the Pigsty we just head East until we smell it, then South until we step in it (no offense to any real Texans out there)....come to think of it we've accidentally diverted to Jersey more than once by way of using that technique (no offense to Jersians 'neither)....'cept the higher radiation levels tend to give it away (BTW thanks for equippin' our Bf109 cockpits with those dosimeters, Ascout - the squad armorer comes through again!!) Wink

#15: Re: Picture for JG300 Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:47 pm
    ----
Besides, Texas has Chili...though it's kinda' wimpy compared to anything you can get in Nuevo Mexico. And we don't have any "Big Tex" steak houses in Commiefornia. Wink

...and none of those other guys can claim the charms of the "Pig Sty"!

Bein' JG300 is it's own reward, knowhutahmean?

-> AFV News Discussion Board