Ssssh! its about the CIA.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#106: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:49 am
    ----
Hi Shadow! Hi Folks!

- Shadow_Bshwackr
FYI... Click HERE for Patchs Download!

I think that's the misspelled version? Sad Yes? No?

Thanks Shadow!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#107: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:09 am
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Shadow! Hi Folks!

- Shadow_Bshwackr

Thanks Shadow!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

Sharp eye, Roy, once a scout, always a scout.

Once again:

Curmudgeons in Armour

International men of tankery... Mr. Green

#108: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:19 pm
    ----
Well, By Golly, these guys got it right..on the occasion of the first official use....(which Bob can claim when he used it to identify himself at BWI airport)....then again for this memorable shot. I've now met Bob, Neil, (and previously) Dontos, Mark and Shawn. Here the first three of us are in front of the "pre-Lingle": (If we look sweaty, it's only because we are...the heat index was 106º F).

#109: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:55 pm
    ----
Hi CIA agents!

- Doug_Kibbey

Well, By Golly, these guys got it right..on the occasion of the first official use....(which Bob can claim when he used it to identify himself at BWI airport)....then again for this memorable shot. I've now met Bob, Neil, (and previously) Dontos, Mark and Shawn. Here the first three of us are in front of the "pre-Lingle": (If we look sweaty, it's only because we are...the heat index was 106º F).

Well done fellow CIA agents!
"Pre-Lingle?" I like that!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#110: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:01 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Shadow! Hi Folks!

- Shadow_Bshwackr

Thanks Shadow!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

Hi Fellas!

I'm not sure as that was the file that was sent to me. I would be happy to replace it though... Wink

#111: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:23 am
    ----
I'm home and flattered as all get out Laughing , I will send up the version to shadow with the right spelling shortly. sorry I missed meeting you Doug Crying or Very sad but honored that the design was used, Thanks much

Jeff Lewis

#112: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:05 am
    ----
What a fine bunch of magnificent gentlemen- veritable babe magnets, I tell ya, wait until you wear the T-shirts. Mr. Green

Jens O.

(feeling a bit honored as well)

#113: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:34 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey

Heres one to accompany that one.....

Don

#114: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:50 pm
    ----
Jim if you like I'll wrap that motto around the bottom, with or without Europae. just let me know and also if you want any sort of accents between the latin words

Jeff Lewis

#115: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:10 am
    ----
- piney
Jim if you like I'll wrap that motto around the bottom, with or without Europae. just let me know and also if you want any sort of accents between the latin words

Jeff Lewis

Jeff,

I'd say leave it as it is, since it's already been field-tested now as well. If an individual should so desire, he can add an "US branch" or "European chapter" or whatever outside the logo.

Thanks again for bringing it to life...

#116: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 am
    ----
- piney

Jeff Lewis

That would be fine Jeff = accents please!

Cool

#117: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:31 am
    ----
Hi all;

OK here is the cleaned up, final version, I will send up the correction's to Bushwhacker in a day or so

and for Jim, I hope this is OK, I will try and send you a larger JPEG through your web address

Jeff Lewis

#118: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:40 am
    ----
Excellent Jeff!

Cool

#119: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:43 am
    ----
Hi Jeff! Hi fellow CIA agents and other folks!

Looking great Jeff!

Thank you very much!
Roy
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#120: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:08 pm
    ----
Excellent Jeff,

just dandy, I hope I can get a T-shirt made soon and in time for our upcoming show- will keep you fine folks updated.

-> AFV News Discussion Board