Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:43 am
    ----
Verrrry nice,

if I ever make it to the US again, I've got to get to Oregon- thanks for sharing, AJ2!

#17: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:56 am
    ----
ask and you shall recieve

#18: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:11 pm
    ----
- armyjunk2
ask and you shall recieve

Thank you, Sir! That's only the second one I recall ever seeing on display that had the extra barrels. This is the other one I took at the museum in Hue:

#19: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:52 pm
    ----
on this little road trip I saw 22 pieces of artillery, 2 japanese tanks, 6 russian vehicles, 6 US tracks and 80-90 airplanes. Oregon has a lot of military equipment around the state. They also have what might be the best collection of Japanese Artillery in the US...lots of nice things there..

#20: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 0 Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:28 pm
    ----
That Duster looks better than the ones the Air Defense Center has.

#21: Re: M113.... Oregon National Guard, Clackamas...runner Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:53 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
- MarkHolloway
Those are steps Razz

Don't mind that furriner.... Wink

An experienced 113 crewman would know the steps are up the tow hook mounts-the front slope via the grenade launchers then headlight mounts as handles. Razz

Ok, Doug. Those are steps for "Girlie Men". Wink

#22: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:29 pm
    ----
AJ,
Is there somewhere else I can find these pictures?

Neil

#23: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 0 Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 am
    ----
neil, i can repost or send you a CD, i tool a real serious lightning hit today so i will be on and off of here for the next several days.......

#24: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 am
    ----
Just repost would be fine - you can do it over at cdsg if you want.

Neil

#25: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm
    ----
I spoke to the guard people today, they said the museum is closed for the next couple of years. They said they will get back with me on the total number of M60's they have, we will see

#26: Re: Oregon National Guard, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm
    ----
here's what they have, I'm still working on this

OREGON MILITARY MUSEUM

Statistics:

TOTAL 5 aircraft

TOTAL 50 ground vehicles

29 of the ground vehicles are operable/capable of moving under their own power.

25 are available for display at new museum - restored adequately for display, may or may not be operable, does not include the ten currently loaned offsite or the additional three planned to be off-site in the future.

7 historical trailers and one tractor-trailer.

-> AFV News Discussion Board