Half Track Model (Attn: SFC Button)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Half Track Model (Attn: SFC Button) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:39 pm
    ----

#2: Re: Half Track Model (Attn: SFC Button) Author: claude_GILLONO PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:03 pm
    ----
Nice! Smile
The oldie Tamiya M21 with added stowage? Wink

#3: Re: Half Track Model (Attn: SFC Button) Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:19 am
    ----
That's sweet!!!!!! A little before my time however, haha. I'm still looking for and am willing to pay for a professionally done diorama of an M1064 or M106 for my office desk and my future den once I retire. I may end up waiting till I retire and just make my own but it wont be as nice as the quality I see here.

#4: Re: Half Track Model (Attn: SFC Button) Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:15 pm
    ----
Hi Folks!

I wish I could claim that kit is one of mine, but it's not. Bradon Porter, a member of the El Paso Scale Modeling Club built that one.

The model club did a display show at one of the local malls (Bassett for those who have been in El Paso) and there were a number of AFV kits on display. I don't know if Tumbleweed took a picture of it, but there was a M-106 4.2 duce track by another member of the club.

Hey Mark, you helped move the 3rd Cav from Lewis to Bliss. I met a guy who who helped move the 3rd from Bliss up to Ft. Carson just as we were taking things down!

Another great day for modelling and talking with current and past service members and a fellow CIA member!
That makes three face to face meetings for me!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

P.S.
Don't asked for pictures folks. I think I should have used a tripod because all my photos are blurie. Sad

-> AFV News Discussion Board