Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 pm
    ----
My Grandma Verna, who just turned 95 last month, fell and broke her hip. Surgery is tonight or tomorrow. She is a tough old bird, coulda been Wild Sau material in her day, but now, could use all the help she can get. Thanks guys

#2: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:15 pm
    ----
I'll put her in my prayers Tank... Wink

Give her our best wishes in recovery! ( You may not want to tell her our 'handles' though...lol)

#3: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:46 pm
    ----
best wishes on a speedy recovery from this end of the world

and one to her health

fled
Smile

#4: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:53 pm
    ----
Yep, what Fled said. And what Bushy said...(and better you don't show her any pictures, either!). If she's a candidate for surgery at that age*, she must be pretty tough or they wouldn't undertake to perform it, so I feel pretty good about it. Thoughts are with her here!

*(I had an aunt like that, had spawned 11 kids down on the farm. We used to say she was "tougher than a thirty-five cent sirloin")

#5: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:25 am
    ----
- Tanklord
She is a tough old bird, coulda been Wild Sau material in her day, but now, could use all the help she can get. Thanks guys

Consider it done - the full weight of the Wild Sau's are pullin' for Gramma!!!!!!!!

#6: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:22 am
    ----
SKWIRRELL POWER fer Gramma!

#7: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: Adrian_Wainer PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:17 pm
    ----
www.mosaicsupply.com/i...ofguad.jpg

Best Wishes
Adrian wainer

#8: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:56 pm
    ----
Hope Gramma came out allright!?

#9: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:35 pm
    ----
Grandma went through surgery fine. She is now in physical therapy. We are playing the tough love card. "You want to get out of that hospital, then you got to walk out on your own>" She called me an SOB, but I think she said it with love! Wink

#10: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:03 pm
    ----
HAHA!! Excellent!!!!! Real good to hear!!!

#11: Re: Kinda OT, but Grandma needs your Prayers! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:52 am
    ----
Glad to hear she came out alright. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

-> Officer's Club