Roy Lingle's armor models
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#46: Re: Roy Lingle's armor models Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 am
    ----

being a figure painter, I have semi-permenant bench dioramas build in around the room, part of an ACW display...

#47: Re: Roy Lingle's armor models Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:53 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
I disavow any knowledge of any of these ACAV's or this Sheridan. Wink

The Secretary avows that you have fine taste in collecting Corgi diecasts. Laughing

....and I love the ACAVs which have clearly spent several tours in the Central Highlands!

Last edited by A-109E on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#48: Re: Roy Lingle's armor models Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:58 pm
    ----
Two more from "The Glue".

The Display Master hisself:

TDM's M1A1: (...love the hat, Roy! Cool )

#49: Re: Roy Lingle's armor models Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 am
    ----
Hi Bob(A109)! Hi fellow CIA agents and other folks!

- A-109E
Two more from "The Glue".

The Display Master hisself:

"The Display Master"? One thing I have figured out how to do is stack my AFVs up so the passing crowds can see the middle and back rows better.

Hey Jens! You were asking about Gustav Hebrok in another thread. The guy with the sunglasses, dark shirt, faded blue jeans, and is bending over is Gustav!

- A-109E

TDM's M1A1: (...love the hat, Roy! Cool )

I have a number of hats along the lines of that one!
That thing I am holding is a work in progress by Bill. The guy to the left side of the photo with the white shirt and dark stripes. That is a M1 convertion he started working on last year (or maybe the year before) of an urban assault vehicle. That is why the turret doesn't look right for an Abrams. Bill is good at scratch building. He has an Abrams with Sgt. York type of AAA turret mounting twin 37mm autocannons. It looks great.

Again Thanks Bob (A109) for posting these Glue pictures!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

-> AFV News Discussion Board