Scenery/Mesh?
-> FS2004

#1: Scenery/Mesh? Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:37 pm
    ----
Before I asked about an excellent scenery add on for FS9 and someone, maybe Fled mentioned a payware scenery add on but I cannot find that thread.

Need my memory refreshed if possible.

Thanks

Boo

#2: Re: Scenery/Mesh? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:10 pm
    ----
Were it this one?....

com-central.net/index....c&t=61

#3: Re: Scenery/Mesh? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:02 am
    ----
must admit that there are so many mesh sceneries out there, that one get's confused about wich one and also the level of detail, there are very detailled ones and less detailled ones, for me to make an end to all the confusion I bought FS Global 2005 from fsglobal2005.com

Advantage imho is that you have in one bang the whole world mesh scenery at an acceptable level installed and don't need to bother to get into sifting through all the other stuff available out there.

fled
Mr. Green

#4: Re: Scenery/Mesh? Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:55 am
    ----
Ding Ding, we have a winner, thanks Fled!!!!

#5: Re: Scenery/Mesh? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:21 am
    ----
Cool

You'll love it BooRay, just hope your HD is big enough, if not, the proggy is clever and looks for another drive where there would be enough space and asks you if you want to use that for installing the files.

lemme know wadda you think of it after you installed it Wink

fled
Mr. Green

-> FS2004