STOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: STOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:31 pm
    ----
JUST for you, BUD!!!!
Was in one today (first time in ten years here!) and saw some on the wall...they have a webstore...you have GOT to check this out!

shop.in-n-out.com/inno...l=deptnav1

shop.in-n-out.com/inno...GLKDELHENJ

shop.in-n-out.com/inno...JDPKDEDAAO

shop.in-n-out.com/inno...KDAMEIHENJ

Need I say more?

Mr. Green

#2: Re: STOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:51 am
    ----
Mmmmmmmm....In-N-Out.......I can smell the fries and taste the Double-Doubles all the way from here!

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU CHECKED ONE OUT!!!!!!

Clean.....Fresh.....Tasty......Classy in a simple plastic-seat kinda way.......Oh yeahhh!!!!! Nothing else I've seen has ever come close!!!

Someone in the family likes to torment me for moving away from California by sending me ten or twenty bucks worth of In-N-Out coupons every friggin' Christmas...it's downright inhuman treatment I tell ya!!! Evil or Very Mad

Actually I have a couple of T-shirts, including the one in the third link with the Purple ("Plum Crazy"?) Mopar....could use a couple new ones since they're just "Large" and what with the...uhh......increased heft of my biceps and pecs and whatnot, Rolling Eyes I might need a 2XL size these days. They're website is GREAT but I can't bring myself to order anything from it, as I've always been a get-it-at-the-drivethru kinda guy and ordering from the East Coast just seems like a hodad kinda deal, y'know? Tempting tho, and if they could box it up with a couple of DoubleDoubles and fries so it would have that great, classic smell, I'd do it.....and lick the cheese off the cotton weave even!

Oh yeah....even as we speak, th'Moostang is sportin' an In-N-Out sticker on the pax side rear window, one of only two cars we've seen here in Virginia so equipped. Gotta represent, y'know?? Wink

Hope you enjoyed your meal!!

#3: Re: STOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:05 am
    ----
Oh, do tell us about the "whatnot"... Rolling Eyes
(or shall I post one of those pictures....hmmmm....?)

#4: Re: STOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:13 am
    ----
Gotta be just Nature taking her course......strangest dang thing, seems as I age, all the powerful rippling muscle seems to be focusing somewhere near my abs, I think the ol' lady has me doing situps and crunches in my sleep???

I blame JG300......as the elected boss hawg I felt it was my responsibility to add somewhat to the weight I might have to throw around occasionally for the good of the gruppe! And 6'1 and 250 lbs looks like simple perfection in the mirror though, I gotta admit!!

Of course, when the warranty expires on the 'Stang and the dragstrip beckons, I'll be deeply considering the old "100 pounds equals a tenth of a second" rule..... Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum