Take a look at this...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Take a look at this... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:57 pm
    ----
This is one you'll need to get Stoopy
www.eagle-editions.com/jg300.htm

And no it doesn't mention the girl comming along to read it for ya , but it's remarkable that the only thing missing in the picture is a 109 or 190 in the backround, and I bet the tea was only subed for the picture,cause if I know Racheal she had a cold beer in a mug!! Even the people who write history of the unit ( the real one) know our weaknesses,,, Wink

#2: Re: Take a look at this... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:03 pm
    ----
Thanks for the HU 1Bullet !

Much appreciated!

fled
Cool

#3: Re: Take a look at this... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:03 pm
    ----
Chicks are hot for JG300 guys...and not just any chicks....HOT chicks! (but I guess you all knew that already, ja?)

#4: Re: Take a look at this... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:52 am
    ----
Great find there Bullet!! I do quite a bit of reading these days on my long trips, especially old war books and I was excited to perhaps check out a copy until I saw the accompanying price tag Shocked

Chicks are hot for JG300 guys...and not just any chicks....HOT chicks! (but I guess you all knew that already, ja?)

Most definately - kind of hard not to notice when one walks in with Heidi and Gretchen on each arm! Cool

#5: Re: Take a look at this... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:40 am
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
I was excited to perhaps check out a copy until I saw the accompanying price tag Shocked

Oh, quit fussin'....you should see what the treadheads are payin' for copies of their beloved R.P. Hunnicutt screeds on various American Armored vehicles! Shocked (Well, from what I've heard, anyway... Wink )

#6: Re: Take a look at this... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:12 am
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
Great find there Bullet!! I do quite a bit of reading these days on my long trips, especially old war books and I was excited to perhaps check out a copy until I saw the accompanying price tag Shocked

can't even get a break at Amazon. Crying or Very sad
www.amazon.com/s/ref=n...mp;Go.y=14

#7: Re: Take a look at this... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:33 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
- JG300_Hunt

can't even get a break at Amazon. Crying or Very sad
www.amazon.com/s/ref=n...mp;Go.y=14

Gripe, gripe, gripe..... Laughing

www.amazon.com/gp/offe...13-9359616

www.amazon.com/gp/offe...13-9359616

#8: Re: Take a look at this... Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:19 pm
    ----
was that one of the mythical treadheads?

#9: Re: Take a look at this... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:23 pm
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
was that one of the mythical treadheads?

"Tha's tha' rumah'..."

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum