Bob / Piney / Don - some new armor for you to confirm....
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Bob / Piney / Don - some new armor for you to confirm... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 am
    ----
- Garry_Redmon
Don,
Do you want to take the West and I'll take the East? Smile

I'll try and do:
Danville
Albany
Olive Hill
Russell Springs
Somerset
Whitesburg
Whitley City (both)
Georgetown

You all will have to understand that some of these will take time. Whitesburg is on the KY-Va border. I don't know when I'll make it down there. Olive Hill is a fer piece too and four others are close to the Tennessee border. Is there a deadline?

Garry

Yeah, that would be awesome. Thanks

BTW: Thanks for the parade pics Cool

Don

#17: Re: Bob / Piney / Don - some new armor for you to confirm.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 am
    ----
Yeah, its a "living document" - I'm gracious for any info ya'll can give me...

Neil

#18: Re: Bob / Piney / Don - some new armor for you to confirm.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:08 pm
    ----
Looks like I wont be verifying the Washington DC Patton this weekend. Its a gated community and there is no one around today that can give me permission to come in Wink Obviously I should have called yesterday...

Although the gentleman (veteran I think) on the phone thought it looked more like a Sherman tank...

That being said, I may end up going to North Carolina this weekend and if so will try to stop by the AAF Tank Museum in Danville & other locations on the way...

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board