Need German Tranlator
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Need German Tranlator Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:33 pm
    ----
Was ist das?

"Die verrosteten Ãœberreste eines alten Panzers bei Arica(Chile)."

#2: Re: Need German Tranlator Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:35 pm
    ----
From Altavista Babelfish:

"The rusty remnants of an old tank with [in] Arica(Chile)"

world.altavista.com/

Neil

#3: Re: Need German Tranlator Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:36 pm
    ----
"The rusty remnants of an old tank near Arica in Chile"- I admit I'm baffled as to what remnants they are exactly.

#4: Re: Need German Tranlator Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
- MarkHolloway
Was ist das?

"Die verrosteten Ãœberreste eines alten Panzers bei Arica(Chile)."

[

''The rusted remains of a old tank by Arica (Chile)''

Arica is the homebase of a Leopard 1V battalion, probably on their range(s) or training area(s)

Regards,
Lesley

#5: Re: Need German Tranlator Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
Note that we have a language translator on the left menu bar (under "Web" heading) that gave exactly these results. Wink

#6: Re: Need German Tranlator Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:46 pm
    ----
What the heck are they?

#7: Re: Need German Tranlator Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:08 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway
What the heck are they?

I have no idea! But those things look more like the remains of a boiler system that any AFV.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#8: Re: Need German Tranlator Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:06 am
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway
What the heck are they?

I have no idea! But those things look more like the remains of a boiler system that any AFV.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

I was thinking the same thing

-> AFV News Discussion Board