JG300 on patrol
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: JG300 on patrol Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:28 pm
    ----
just to let ya fella's know I've borrowed the red "6" for a bit

full size

did some flying around the Alps, it was early morning so you were all still snoring soundly, heck it overcame the engine noise Laughing
it went rather nice I must admit, all was in good order and state of maintenance was HIGH !

Thankx for the ride Wink

fled
Cool

#2: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:23 pm
    ----
As there are no comments, I presume you guys didn't even miss the bloody plaine Sad

#3: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:04 am
    ----
Shocked I'm at a loss for words on this one! We've increased security, brought in a carrier battle group to the sty, and this is what happens! Sheesh! Time to add that integrated missile defense system we've been talkin about! Mr. Green

Nice pic though fled!!

#4: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:43 am
    ----
Or take the keys out of the ignition...lol

#5: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:32 pm
    ----
Sorry Fled - I'm on business trravel this week (almost as usual) and haven't had a lot of free time - it's GREAT PIC and you're one of the few I'd trust to take one of our pedigreed fighters out for a spin around the pea-patch!

You DID fill it up and check the oil when you were done I hope?

#6: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:08 pm
    ----
I'm afraid he shook the Messerschmitt-beehive and sent them all over the place. Watch it guys, there might be more of this..... Cool

#7: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:01 pm
    ----
Fled, I am missing a quart of strawberries, a head of cabbage and a yard of lager. Do you have another confession?

#8: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:35 pm
    ----
Not really something to confese to Dep, I was a bit hungry, and those strawberries where just to inviting to be left laying there on the table and needed sumtin to "snack" along the way, so hope you don't mind Rolling Eyes
btw, I´ll hang on the the red "6" for a wee bit as you folks didn't miss it anyways Laughing

fled
Cool

#9: Re: JG300 on patrol Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:01 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
As there are no comments, I presume you guys didn't even miss the bloody plaine Sad

Sorry I just woke up. Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum