M114 SWAT lingle gets WGTi mods (pics updated and resized)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:48 am
    ----
North Carolina has some wicked cool looking black and silver state vehicles of all types. Wink

(even buses, mobile command centers, GMC full-size trucks, etc..and don't miss the golf cart....)

members.fortunecity.co...ars/nc.htm

#17: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:26 am
    ----
before and after pics

Last edited by wgtactical on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:11 pm
    ----
Damn you guys do good work! You should take over Anniston Army Depot Wink

#19: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:12 pm
    ----

Last edited by wgtactical on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 pm
    ----
The black you've added to the vehicle looks great! Good job!

#21: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:29 pm
    ----

Last edited by wgtactical on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

#22: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:28 am
    ----
Hi WG Tac!

- wgtactical

Here is a sample of how the black reflective decals look.

The black trim with the silver bolt heads looks outstanding! I love the looks of all your vehicles!

I have a question for you.
Why did you put a bolt at the top end of the hatch for the dip stick for the steer gear? Shocked

That's not going to be convenant for checking the oil level there. Confused

My 2 cents,
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#23: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:49 am
    ----
Roy, It looks like the bolt is there simply as a hinge. The locking pin should be in the lower part of the cover. These guys sure do good work!

#24: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:54 am
    ----
Hi Mark! Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway

Roy, It looks like the bolt is there simply as a hinge. The locking pin should be in the lower part of the cover. These guys sure do good work!

That might be. For some reason I was thinking the quick release pin was at the top of the cover and not the bottom. It's been to long sense I had my hands on a M114.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#25: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:12 am
    ----
Any interior photos?

#26: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:33 am
    ----

#27: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:06 pm
    ----
Thanks!

#28: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:34 pm
    ----
Hi WG Tac!

Looking GREAT!

I love the rubber floor mats. Sure beats the orignianl metal plates.

Thank You posting those pictures!
Roy
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#29: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:07 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi WG Tac!

Looking GREAT!

I love the rubber floor mats. Sure beats the orignianl metal plates.

Roy
Sgt, Scouts Out!

....or sandbags. Laughing

#30: Re: M114 SWAT lingle gets some WGTi mods Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:53 am
    ----
Glad you guys liked it. The Gwinnett Sheriffs Office picked up their M114 on the 21st and showed it at their annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, where it received high marks with the attendees. I will post the upcoming projects as they are scheduled.

-> AFV News Discussion Board