Marine Corps Times came yesterday
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Marine Corps Times came yesterday Author: oldertop PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:27 am
    ----
My Marine Corps Times came in the mail Monday morning (Its part of that "once a Marine always a Marine" thing) and what do you think one of the headlines was. "SCARE FORCE" "They lost six nukes! "WTF ?", so if they can publish that and put on the news rack next to the checkouts in the commissary Tuesday morning (they are close on Mondays and I like to hit them on Tuesday mornings)is it ok to post "WTF" on this forum?
Oh ya , one of the other headlines was "Penthouse, Playgirl, Once banned mags" back on at the MCX (the PX) along with "Hummvee replacement, You'll have to wait till 2012".

#2: Re: Marine Corps Times came yesterday Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:28 pm
    ----
Note from Dresden (where I'm languishing at the moment at a medical congress)...."WTF" definitely passes muster on the C-C forums. The longhand version doesn't. Wink

BTW, when it showed up in a motorcycle magazine over here in Germany, I had to enlighten them as to just what it meant (some things don't always translate as automatically as you might think they would...and there is, of course, a bit of VN-related history to that term, as you no doubt know....as in, "WTF, over?") Mr. Green

-> AFV News Discussion Board